[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how many languages do I have to know to be given a job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: CddgpHKUAAAWXtC.jpg (106 KB, 600x1050) Image search: [Google]
CddgpHKUAAAWXtC.jpg
106 KB, 600x1050
4?5? ?¿?¿¿??¿?¿?6?

As of right now I know english and spanish, can understand and communicate in portugues and a very basic italian, and am thinking in learning korean.

What can I do with this knowledge besides recording it all in a dvd and sticking it inside my asshole?
I didn't even finish highschool, can't do any advanced math. Only thing I am good at is learning useless stuff like korean or english (who doesn't know english nowadays amirite?)
>>
File: ania.png (710 KB, 530x593) Image search: [Google]
ania.png
710 KB, 530x593
Oh and don't try to google search pictures of this chick where she shows her mouth, believe me it's disgusting just don't do it, she is cute otherwise though
>>
File: ania asdasdsasa.jpg (108 KB, 600x1066) Image search: [Google]
ania asdasdsasa.jpg
108 KB, 600x1066
bump
>>
major in that language . youd have enough spare credits for a double major. international relations major?. try to get a job in that country at the american embassy. try to get a teaching job at a college or uni.
>>
>>1175509

Learning anything other than English is a waste of time. Any culture's power structure is going to communicate in English. If you have employees abroad they will strive to communicate with you in English.

There is really no advantage to extra languages.

Only two exceptions might be: German to get in with the German, Swiss, Austria finance and banking crowd, and Mandarin to get in tight with the means of production in China so you can get sick deals on imports.
>>
>>1176252

very interesting and useful, thank you.
>>
>>1176259
>Learning anything other than English is a waste of time

I mean everyone knows english nowadays, I don't see how "being fluent in english" (or spanish for that matter) can be an actual asset when trying to get a job
>>
File: good old England.jpg (160 KB, 634x588) Image search: [Google]
good old England.jpg
160 KB, 634x588
The only language that matters, I can just pay poor fags to translate for me.
>>
>England

>The only language that matters,

Fuck off muslim you and your shitty arab language
>>
File: aniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (372 KB, 486x486) Image search: [Google]
aniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
372 KB, 486x486
bump
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.