[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
20 year old and want to start a retirement fund. What should I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 640x821) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 640x821
20 year old and want to start a retirement fund. What should I do?
>>
Buy ethereum. Right now.
>>
>>1175409
take 5-10% of wages or income
and put it in a separate account
set up a standing order or debit to that account done

>>1175415
no
>>
Finance is a slippery slope, like how satan describes hell. You realize you need more liability, and then below there is always a blacker sulfar pit waiting to swallow you, this cycle continues until you die. Take the blue pill, be a good goy and spend all your money on alcohol.

>>1175718
Fed here. Just wanted to thank you ahead of the time for the inflated donation.
>>
Open an ira

Or better, get a job with a 401k and a match.
>>
>>1175409
I don't get it how do they get through the wall? Is it a Trojan horse? The Mexicans gave US a giant piñata? Why would US accept a giant piñata? Or a million Mexicans beat down the wall like it was a giant piñata? I don't understand please explain thanks
>>
>>1176084
US accept piñata as compensation in exchange for all the previous damage done in US by mexican immigrants.
Actually filled with even more immigrants.

Even if they don't care for the piñata initially, I'm sure you can trick them into accepting it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.