[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we discuss the best ways to get into offshore banking ;--)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: pana-MMAP-md.png (79 KB, 1036x733) Image search: [Google]
pana-MMAP-md.png
79 KB, 1036x733
ITT we discuss the best ways to get into offshore banking

;--)
>>
>>1175140
ask me anything
>>
>>1175144
top 10 tax havens?

so i know where I should not store my money
>>
How do I open up an offshore account?
>>
Doesn't it not make sense now with the regulation and penalties for Americans who don't report offshore income?
>>
Switzerland or Luxembourg?
>>
Bump for interest!
>>
>Anyone who paid attention to global shit already knew that Panama was a hub for international shell companies, money laundering, and ownership shellgames
>Maybe not the full picture of who was involved and where, but that it was happening
>Details leak to the public in a big way
>Suddenly it's News

I get that it's news, but it shouldn't quite be News in and of itself if you know what I mean.
>>
>>1175239
There's nothing you can do until you find out who's involved. Why shouldn't names being named be news?
>>
>>1175145
If you think Panama is a bad place now then think again. (if you're a burger then forget it).

1. Cayman
2. St. Domingo
3. countries you already know
4. Buy Bitcoin
>>
>>1175147
with cash going, going face to face with local bakers and lawyers
>>
>>1175140
you're an idiot. Mainland USA is the new offshore
>>
>>1175157
Not good places. They haven't been for years now because they will SNITCH on you when your Gov asks them too.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.