[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fall hard for the STEM meme >graduate with an EECS degree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1448927842813.gif (826 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1448927842813.gif
826 KB, 696x478
>fall hard for the STEM meme
>graduate with an EECS degree from MIT with a 3.6 GPA
>the few jobs available require 10+ years of experience
>others are quickly outsourced to pajeet
>>
You wish
>>
>>1175042
Why would I wish that there are literally no jobs for stem?
>>
>>1175033
Feel the same way with my degree. The worst part is if you had put in the same effort into a finance degree or something similar you would be fine.
>>
>>1175045
Show me your degree with a timestamp then.
>>
>>1175045
If you truly have a degree from MIT in computer science with a good GPA, then there's no way you can be unemployed in this environment unless you are actually seeking to avoid recruiters.

Also, did you really graduate from MIT? I seem to recall that MIT is not on a 4.0 scale.
>>
>>1175033
I call bullshit.
>>
>>1175033
Show me your degree with a timestamp. It's obvious you are bullshitting.
>>
>>1175033
I highly doubt you are telling the truth. There are tons of entry-level developer positions.
>>
>>1175033
I'm getting really tired of these robot stories. Stop posting these "woe is me" greentext on here. You have your own board.
>>
Kek
2.9 EECS, not bad job, fite me bro
>>
>>1175033
Where are you looking for jobs?
>>
>>1175033
>MIT grad
>on 4chan

Where are the proofs?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.