[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's over. Sell every asset and buy Bitcoin. Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11
File: over.jpg (236 KB, 485x2048) Image search: [Google]
over.jpg
236 KB, 485x2048
It's over.
Sell every asset and buy Bitcoin.
Don't trust 3rd parties to hold your gold, only hold local bars locally.
Good luck.
>>
Does this have any real effect on the average joe?

Will it send Stock markets tumbling or is it just another case of rich people faffing about while everyone else lives their lives?
>>
File: HowIMet_Barney.jpg (16 KB, 490x261) Image search: [Google]
HowIMet_Barney.jpg
16 KB, 490x261
>>1174694
what's over?
the show must go on.
>>
File: TraitsOfMoney.png (194 KB, 660x393) Image search: [Google]
TraitsOfMoney.png
194 KB, 660x393
>>1174702
The scam is too big now to sustain, everyone is involved. There's no recovery from this. Trust has been lost forever.

Time to get whatever you have outside anyone else's control, and that's Gold bars and Bitcoin.
>>
>>1174708
bitcoin is the biggest scam ever tho
>>
>>1174710
Cope.
>>
File: roulette.jpg (31 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
roulette.jpg
31 KB, 400x267
bitcoin shills have been telling me it will recover and go to the moon since 2014
>>
>>1174721
if not for the poor fucking greeks panicking bitcoin would have never made $100.
the entire concept is fascinating and i would have mined bitcoin for fun before the asics era, but i wouldn't touch it now.
>>
So how fucked are we?
>>
This whole thing is overblown. People have been doing this for so long and everyone knows it. Its nothing more than rich people keeping their money in offshore accounts. Reddit it blowing this shit up because muh 2.6 terrabyte, muh Edward Snowden, muh the economy is rigged feel the bern.
>>
So what happend?
>>
File: BitcoinWins.jpg (115 KB, 1173x616) Image search: [Google]
BitcoinWins.jpg
115 KB, 1173x616
>>1174721
>>1174722
Cope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
>>1174713
>cope
This word does not mean what you think it means.
>>
>>1174230

/crypto/ Discord server, if anyone is interested
come if you want to talk coins n shit
>>
>>1174694

Oh wow it's whooptie Fuckin dooooo
>>
>>1174935
were going to make some didly dallary doos
>>
>>1174708
>bitcoin
>fungible, durable, easily transactable, portable
wtf am i reading

what is this autist OP on about? post a proper source or gtfo
>>
>>1174694
Why whats going on though op?
>>
>>1174953
Looks like an international ring of tax evaders including a number of heads of state have just had their ledgers put into the public eye. Should be an interesting day in the markets tomorrow.
>>
>>1174708
What scam? Did people think offshore holding companies didn't exist?
>>
>>1174694
Is it fucking happening?
>>
>>1174694
My favorite part is reading the comments on reddit about how butthurt they are about no US citizens exposed yet. They so much want the US to be an evil monolith and the rest of the world to be a fucking fairy tale land. I love it.
>>
someone post a link pls
>>
how much does/will this affect the states if at all?
>>
File: 1455580926379.jpg (128 KB, 736x819) Image search: [Google]
1455580926379.jpg
128 KB, 736x819
>>1174763
You so so angrily right now shouldn't even know. It's fucked up beyond anything that is right with the world. And you need to be ready to laugh so hard along with us because these fucked souls are actually going to hell. Real hell. Because you see, they lied. Not just about their racketeering adventure club in Panama. About the history of pretty much everything. That's why we're getting out of here safely with little but none to really regret having happened. Nothing they accomplished was terrible enough to destroy existence after all. They have proved to us that we have a fairly recyclable universe. I mean indestructible. I mean they tried to kill God. The fools. YES THEY ARE THE GUYS RUNNING THE SHOW AND YOU'RE IN THE REAL LITERAL 100% FUCKING SCARY MATRIX WITH HOLY WARS AND A LOT OF ANGRY NATIVE AMERICAN GHOSTS RUNNING AROUND
>>
>>1175283
Are you high or just scizo?
>>
>>1175288
I have PTSD.
>>
b-but those poor rich people and all those taxes they totally have to pay, right /biz/?

Wrong. The serfs foot the bill as usual.
>>
I'm worried that big oil may be involved in this offshoring and Russian corruption. Please Exxon no!
>>
>>1175283
Yeah, so far as I can tell, this news "story" has as much credibility as this post here. In other words ZERO credibility.

How come I can't find any reference to this on any reputable sites? I mean I'm open minded, but I need a little more than what OP is bringing here to base ANY action whatsoever on this.. whatever it is.
>>
>>1175308
Maybe because the higher ups in those news businesses have a stake in this too?
>>
>>1175320
Yeah, maybe. Maybe a lot of things are true, and maybe they're not. Why should I care in particular about this "revelation"?

Seems to me like it's just putting some names to things we all knew were going on anyway. Things that have been going on for.. I don't know, centuries. So like what, no one's going to trust.. the system anymore.. because of this?

Just not seeing it here.
>>
>>1174694
So Mossack Fonseca provided anonimity to people who had a fuck tonne of money they needed moving around. They also sometimes managed portfolios of rich people who were kept anonymous. The process in which it provided this service is conducive to illegal activity, mainly tax fraud. This leak removed the anonymity, and may have revealed tax fraud. Some fuckers will go to gaol, deservedly so. Will this destroy the market. Not likely.
>>
>>1175327
The guardian , the BBC and ABC (australian broadcasting, not the american one) have both reported it, they're all reputable.
>>
>>1175385
Fine. I just didn't see it. It's good, I'm glad. This shit needs to come to light. Fuck those crooks.
>>
Fuck bitcoin. Buy ethereum.

Ethereum will make crypto real. Bitcoin is for pedophiles
>>
>>1175410
The next hype campaign is starting I see. Great.
>>
>>1175410
There is no one reputable who recommended ETH months ago, and still do it with this price, if you are willing to keep it for maybe a year and not panic sell no matter how low it goes, stick with it, you will be fine.

I'd say diversify, but hold at least 50% of your cryptokek money in BTC, and ETH... I'd rather say you to buy any other alt atm.

Keep an eye on BTC the next week.
>>
>>1175426
I meant this week
>>
File: ItHasntEvenBegun.jpg (3 MB, 1051x9708) Image search: [Google]
ItHasntEvenBegun.jpg
3 MB, 1051x9708
Had those morons held their money on Bitcoin instead of on easily hackeable bank accounts, no one would know.

Once the oligarcs discover the power of Bitcoin the moon moment is going to be epic. There's so much money that's going to be out there trying to find a new home and Bitcoin is the ultimate way to hide it if you know what the fuck you are doing.

Once the government agenda to kill cash begins, the trillion dollar marketcap is unavoidable.

Only coping nocoiners, deprecated grandpas and other morons in general, are still oblivious to the unavoidable paradigm shift we are marching towards nonstop.
>>
>>1174850
these fuckers don't care
they probably invested in .5 bitcoin and hoping it will go to the moon and try hyping their useless shitstain of a currency that is already overpriced as hell and will go down most likely.

it used to be pretty stable and reasonable the price was the price of electricity that mining required it was not worth investing in mining rig unless you had suitable hardware already you stayed out of it.

now bitcoin is in a gigantic bubble only fools get into it in this stage.
>>
Is this the black swan that starts the crash?
>>
>>1175817
don't think so...
but if governments try to tax the rich (cause public outrage) that will trigger huge reallocation of wealth which would put production and investment to the bench and can lead to deflation which leads to money printing which leads to inflation and the poor will be poorer and the rich will be richer in the end.
>>
>>1175726

2bh expected that last block to be "gallons of OP has swallowed"
>>
>>1175896

cum... gallons of cum...
>>
File: average nocoiner denial.png (42 KB, 1555x311) Image search: [Google]
average nocoiner denial.png
42 KB, 1555x311
>>1175730
cope
>>
File: 20160403_144845.jpg (397 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160403_144845.jpg
397 KB, 1280x960
Rate my bagged milk holder
>>
>>1176118
I dont get the whole "cope" meme on /biz/ either. Cope means the opposite of how you guys are using it. Not to be mean but I can see how everyone is a little confused.
>>
>>1176125
Naw I think its just one guy who started his own tard language. He's going to ignore everything you just said and respond to you with "cope". Mainly because thats what tards do.
>>
>>1174694
>hold local bars locally

This is the worst idea ever. Gold is heavy as shit, and hoarding bars of it will destroy your home.
A friend of mine works fixing shit at major banks, and he's seen what bars of silver do to floors when they've called him in to fix the damage.
>>
>>1176121
buy ETH
>>
>>1176602
don't
>>
>>1176517
The amount of personal wealth in gold you would have to have, in order to damage your floor with stacks of gold is enormous.
>>
>>1175308

There's even a wikipedia article already.
You can read which media companies made the story public.
lel.
>>
>>1175296
You're not footing anything if they created your job in the first place.

In the absence of the wealth generating systems they created for you to take part in, you are useless to society.
>>
File: Bitcoin_Wins.jpg (134 KB, 1170x616) Image search: [Google]
Bitcoin_Wins.jpg
134 KB, 1170x616
>>1176125
>>1176128
cope
>>
The whole story was worked on by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists. Which is funded in large part by Open Society Foundations (George Soros) and USAID (CIA) to name a couple.

Included in the so-called "leaks": Russia, Syria, China, Brazil etc. Yet, no major noteworthy US figures. Odd, isn't it? I'm sure it's totally not a propaganda campaign or anything..

>wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg
>>
>>1174947
that can all be considered true.
you can divide it and add it together, it doesn't rot per say but digital information can get damaged if not backed up properly, easily transactable would be true if not for the fact that it takes forever for the transaction to go through portable is self evident you could even memorize the hex values of bytes but a pendrive will do the trick or uploading it into cloud and you only remember the password for the wallet.

the problem with bitcoin is without legal backing they can scam you out of your money easily and without much risks. (like all "bitcoin banks" that went "bankrupt" after their bitcoins got "stolen")

and it's impossible to safely trade with it offline. there is just no way to do that.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.