[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pricing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Hey B/ros how much would you charge a client/Sugar Daddy for an weekend romp in a different country 2000 km away. He'll be paying for the travel and what have yous. So guys give me a hand here have you ever had a paid date come to you from another country? How much did it cost?
>>
It costs your life when you end up kidnapped and sold into sexual slavery in Eastern Europe or Asia
>>
>>1174388
As an Eastern European all I can say is "Good Luck".
>There is no one with a special set of skills coming to save you
>>
>>1174566
Meh worth it.
>>
>>1174639
If I get sold to someone I'll just become their coolest friend, make him fall in love with me and then bounce. When he's all like "But I bought you, your mine." It'd be like some fucked up Soap Opera shit. Or I end up dead either or Meh
>>
>>1174388

I pay my sugarbaby £500 a day, and we travel sometimes. I cover all expenses on top and she gets a flat rate. She seems OK with it.
>>
>>1175102
WTF.

Insane, how old are you, if i may ask? And how old is she? and you guys have sex? Sorry for being so forward just really interested in the dynamics of these relationships. And how come? got no game?
>>
>>1174388
It ranges, but it's 5-10k US dollars for a week. All expenses paid and she gets to bring one female friend.
>>
File: 3766707030_a85816dcb7_o.jpg (2 MB, 2451x1774) Image search: [Google]
3766707030_a85816dcb7_o.jpg
2 MB, 2451x1774
>>1174388
Post Instagram
>>
What do you want to earn per hour? 20 dollars? Times 10 per day. So 200 dollars a day.

Want to earn more or less. Just change it up.
>>
>>1175432
Personally I would just pick a number to make you want go out of bed. If you like a job you charge like 45 per hour and if you dislike a job then charge double. If they can afford it then sure.
>>
>>1175404
OP here! Thank you. It is only for the weekend but this definitely give me a little more to go on :)
>>
>>1175102
Op here! Thank you :) I appreciate the information I think I've got a good idea of what's an appropriate amount now!
>>
>>1175419
Op again. I don't have Instagram actually. Sorry :)
>>
>>1174388

> weekend romp

I'd say at least $3k, maybe $5k.

This is assuming you are 8 - 10 on looks thought.

Less good looking you'll earn less.

Also depends on how rich this guy is.
>>
>>1175102
I pay mine 110k USD a year, as my secretary. My wife is too busy buying new dresses, to even think about why I and my secretary take two week business trips to Venice, Paris et cetera.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.