[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Money and freedom, no marriage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 95120.jpg (142 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
95120.jpg
142 KB, 960x720
Does anyone else here want to achieve independent financial stability and never get married ?

Let's say that you'll give your money/resources to your close relatives when you die.
>>
>>1174269
In my modest opinion, I think marriage is the grave of love.
I don't think I'll ever get married.
I hope one day to find a women that I can build a family with.
I don't have nor brothers nor sisters; I want at least 2/3 kinds. If she'll be sterile (or me) I'd have no trouble adopting kids.
Still, no marriage
>>
yea
>>
>>1174280
>If she'll be sterile (or me)
I don't want to think about this.
>>
I would like to get married as I believe having a woman next to you that is addressed by your surname is the ultimate form of owning her.

However, I will get a pre-nup.
>>
Not a massive fan of marriage. But I do want a large family. Money is cool and shit, but in the end your success will be measured by your progenitor. If you are smart enough and lucky enough to come out financially successful in life well then you fucked up by not passing on your genes. Because Jamal, Muhamed,Pablo and Jeb are pumping and dumping like no tomorrow.
>>
>>1174269

That defeats the whole purpose of life desu.

But I agree that not everyone deserves to breed.
>>
>>1174590
This guy gets it. God bless you random citizen.
>>
>>1174280
But marriage can give you some awesome tax breaks. The trick is to find the right woman.
>>
>>1174269
I think I could be more than simply financially independent, all I need to do is make a mere £1000 and go up form there, if I trade for a while with that I can probably make £5000 a day and therefore make over £1 million a year.
>>
>>1174590
Could not agree more
>>
>>1174593
thanks man, and even if I end up poor, I'm still going to try and build a large family. I'm lucky enough to live in the United States and I will have a house passed down to me. My father and mother have taught me how to be entirely self dependent and frugal as fuck, so I know I can manage at least 5 kids easily.
>>
File: 1459710041007.jpg (19 KB, 325x340) Image search: [Google]
1459710041007.jpg
19 KB, 325x340
>a couple of months ago on /fit/
>some guy shitposts about how you're probably an infertile beta cuck if you have never knocked up a chick accidentally by 25
>tfw still a virgin
>tfw since that day i can't stop worrying about being infertile

I might want kids some day
>>
>>1174612
As far as your post go, there is 0 reason to assume you are infertile.
>>
>>1174612
Just go to the doctor. Or stop being a beta virgin and go blow your load in some bitch. See what happens. It's not the end of the world if she makes a baby. And as long as you are not a dumb lazy fuck, you can still be successful.
>>
>>1174594
no it doesnt
the only tax break comes from the partners lack of income
>>
>>1174624
Dude I'm 19
>>
>>1174659
we have ids on this board now retard so go fuck off you aren't fooling anyone
>>
if you can't find a proper woman to mate and enjoy your prosperity with, then you failed at achieving the dream.

might seem cool now to be single and independent, but eventually all the things you consume to fill the void of not having a relationship will become meaningless.
>>
>>1174568
I just found out that I might be sterile, going to do a second test next week, maybe they will find one sperm cell this time.
>>
>>1174803
Shit man that sucks ass. Do you think there's a reason for that or just unlucky?
>>
>>1174269

>9 years together.
>2 kids.
>Never, ever marrying her.
>>
>>1174269
even if you have money that is the sentiment of a very poor man. with that said its your life so i don't think there's any problem as long as you don't regret it later. there are tons of guys i know who are clawing their way into other peoples lives after spending their 20s and 30s being "independent." and i'm sure far more people fail at making decent money in the first place and just become miserable across the board.

it's not a very rational approach because most women work and/or will provide services for you, and it's inefficient to sleep around unless youre Don Juan. at the end of the day the meme of a solo antihero making the big bucks is a scam compared to how wealthy well connected, grounded people are. it is changing but you will seem dysfunctional if you're still a single dude with no kids in middle age.
>>
>>1174269
I want to get married and have kids one day but as a woman I don't want to make my husband give moeny to me for no reason if we ever get divorced. I really don't even though it sounds weird because I'd just feel guilty and like a money grabbing whore, and it's a disgusting way to disrespect the relationship a couple used to have.

Is there any way that if you do get a divorce, you don't have to pay the woman? Hopefully it never comes to that though
>>
>>1175378
Just don't get married.
>>
>>1174280
You realize that after a few years of living together, you're in a defacto relationship, which is more or less seen as marriage in terms of law.

She still gets half your shit when you break up.
>>
Why does marriage work so well in European and Asian countries compared to Western countries?

Parents are Eastern European and although their relationship is more like a friendship now (with benefits), they still seem in love and happy. I've seen that across so many marriages in countries other than in the west. In the west it's all fighting and hating and back stabbing after a few years, or even before marriage.
>>
>>1174269
my dream
>become wealthy
>if sister has son hang out with him when i want to do "father son" activities
>give everything to him when i die
>>
>>1175486
I got the exact same idea, hah.
>>
>>1175461
Money isn't the point
>>
>>1175378
Courts in my country allow a $1 nominal sum. I mean if both parties agree, the judges would usually oblige
>>
>>1174682
the IDs reset all the time even on the same device they are worthless
>>
if it Flys Fucks or Floats, RENT IT.
>>
>>1175486
I have 2 nephews, they're 4 and 2.
Should I start doing this now? It sounds like a great idea!
>>
All I want is power. Plan to work @ federal reserve/imf/world bank and work my way up the ranks.
>>
>>1175485
People in different countries marry for different reasons. In places where people marry for romance or on a whim, it is no surprise that their marriages sour quickly. Whereas, in places where people marry for reasons that extend long-term, marriages tend to endure.

But regardless of where you live, it is really about yourself and whom you marry. If you're really sure about that decision and the long term implications, make sure that she is too, or it isn't worth the considerable risk, because there will be somebody else who is.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.