[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you striving to achieve /biz/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: chess capitalism.jpg (62 KB, 615x412) Image search: [Google]
chess capitalism.jpg
62 KB, 615x412
What are you striving to achieve /biz/?
>>
>>1174221
Power... Unlimited power
>>
>>1174221
All I want is to not have a boss
>>
Do as much as I could that would leave a positive mark on society while doing as little as possible meaningless shit. Funny enough I know to not have a boss means being your own boss and it's becoming so strssful i'd rather stick to some art and hire a manager. For that you need the dolla tho.

Also fuck bitches and get money.
>>
>>1174221
have money in stock that pays me at least $3k dividends montly. have a girl like sara jean underwood that is just interested in having sex and drinking gin with me.
>>
>>1174282
Well, good luck with that bro.
>>
Don't know anymore. I FIRE'd a couple of months ago, now I'm trying to look for something new. Want to get into full-time investing.
>>
>>1174221

Have sex with 9/10s and 10/10s.
>>
To be happy and stable.

Money can only get you half of that, though.
>>
I want money for power/yolo adventures. I want to try and make businesses work in places like somolia and I don't care if I die or not.

Plan right now is to get a few million dollars and then have a small team of mercenaries help me build a business in some war torn mega shithole.
>>
I'm trying to allow myself to be a lazy asshole when I'm older by shitting a load of my money per month into safe, long term dividend stocks.

I haven't actually asked anyone for advice so I might be making a terrible mistake. I earn £26,000 and I currently put about £800 per month into blue chips. Not sure how many companies I should have in my portfolio though, I'm currently at 6 because I'm lazy with researching new potentials investments
>>
A decent job right out of college :^(
>>
>>1174225
>>1174238
>>1174282
>>1174386
>>1174400
>>1174401
>>1174442
basically all these
>>
File: 1459696932349.jpg (73 KB, 516x783) Image search: [Google]
1459696932349.jpg
73 KB, 516x783
>>1174492
>tfw i'm the only ambitious man on /biz/
>>
>>1174498
You mean you're still a feeble minded child.
>>
>>1174501
>money can only get you halfway to stability and happyness guy
>up in here talking about delusion
>>
>>1174225
>Enough 'automated' money to not having to work, but still do
>Owner of my own company that allows a six-figure wage after tax
>Enjoy what I work on

What's up with all of these horny people and Megalomaniacs.
>>
>>1174511
>Not realizing money can't buy you happiness
It can bring stability, champ. It's up to you to find happiness and purpose.

>I wanna' have some mercenaries durpity durp
I thought you had to be eighteen to post on this site.
>>
>>1174517
>paying maybe 10-20 guys to rifle for you in Somalia at slightly above the average Somalia wage is
Try getting some personality before AI takes over your menial family life.
>>
>>1174524
>Implying having a loving family that will look after you in your old age is not something worth pursuing over some childish Rambo-esque fantasy.
So how old do you have to be to post here now?
>>
>>1174528
>Raising children to "have somebody to look over you in old age."
This is neither /pol/ nor the 1920s. If you aren't making enough money to retire 5+ times in this day and age then you're a turbopleb.
>>
>>1174539
Amigo, have you seen what a nursing home is like? Chances are you will end up in something similar, and you don't want to be all alone with only some strangers to look over you when you shit your pants.

No man is an island, having a family is a good idea for many reasons. Just do it intelligently and it won't be a massive financial hole and will bring you a lot of peace, purpose, and joy.

Are you one of those morons that thinks "why have a garden when I can buy vegetables at the store," too?
>>
>>1174552
Why not just improve/save hundreds of people somewhere and then die? My post comes off as edgy but i'd probably be working out of the interests of people by keeping aspects of some countries economies continuing through hard times.
>>
>>1174561
>Implying you are going to make a difference
>Implying you aren't doing anything but entertaining childish fantasies while toiling away towards a middle class life
Be realistic and set achievable goals. Didn't your parents ever do this?
>>
>>1174565
Trying to make 80k+ usd a year, living as cheap as possible and going all in on investments. Should have a few million in 20 years if not sooner.
>>
>>1174567
What a sad pathetic little life.
>>
live in a high rise in chicago, on a ~$100k salary. can be less. thats really all that concerns me at this point. living in the city is my dream.
>>
>>1174585
It's at least a life. Enjoy doing nothing ever and being forgotten.
>>
>>1174221

I want to be a middle market private equity titan.
>>
>>1174626
>being forgotten
Doesn't matter when you're dead.

But I guess it would be a major pain considering your ego
>>
Make some money and then open a bar in a Asian city.
>>
>>1174739
>life accomplishments don't matter when you die
>but the pleasure you have in life that won't be biologically exceptional to tryharding does matter
What am I even reading at this point.
>>
>>1176174
Same here bud. Wanna team up?
>>
File: 1427054743785.jpg (58 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1427054743785.jpg
58 KB, 640x960
the neet hermit life
>>
>>1174225

The ONLY correct answer
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.