[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: download.png (20 KB, 278x127) Image search: [Google]
download.png
20 KB, 278x127
Curious about what sort of people browse /biz/
I came here when it opened and took a break for the board to mature a bit.

How many of you are home business owners?
Growth? ( positive, negative, steady, etc)

Or are some of you employed looking to progress in a career?

I'd imagine some are day traders (in memecoins and stocks )

I see a few people pushing real negative memes but it's natural for failures to try and bring people down to their level.

What do you get out of /biz/ ? - what do you want to get out of /biz/ ?
>>
OH LOOK HE POSTED IT AGAIN
>>
>>1173946
posted what again?

soz I don't come on often enough to catch if it's been posted earlier,

unless you're talking about the pic :^)
>>
>What do you get out of /biz/ ?

Some sort of sick fun I guess. Biz isn't bad if you're looking for basic information. It's a decent place to spend an hour every few days. Mostly because the good threads stay up that long. Can learn some interesting things time to time.
>>
I just want to talk to some other business owners but I don't suppose there's too many on :c

and people who generally reply either wildly speculate things or say dumb shit like "lol business is about exploiting as many people as possible"
>>
>>1173942
>How many of you are home business owners?
I run some shitty website with ads and just about scrape a living.

I also have some memecoins but I don't daytrade them.

I come to /biz/ because I like the chans and /biz/ actually seems to give useful information and generally has an outlook of self improvement. I actually feel I learn something by coming here.
>>
i'm here for the memes bro
[spoiler]trumpcoin[/spoiler]
>>
>>1173942
>How many of you are home business owners?
I am not one yet, but my friend is one and he will guide me when I have the funds to set one up.

>Or are some of you employed looking to progress in a career?
I have a part-time job, thinking about either getting a high degree or go all-in with entrepreneurship.

>I'd imagine some are day traders (in memecoins and stocks)
I day trade a little bit, only meme coins since I don't have to give info about myself.

>I see a few people pushing real negative memes but it's natural for failures to try and bring people down to their level.
Agreed.

>What do you get out of /biz/ ? - what do you want to get out of /biz/ ?
I become more inspired to strive for greatness when I see people tell me about their projects and how they managed to succeed. I don't care if it's lies since it still inspires me.
>>
>>1173942
26 years old, bachelors in STEM. currently working manual labor because my degree is useless. going back to school for a masters in accounting and want to work in public accounting.

as shitty as my life is, i'm probably more /biz/ than 99% of the memecoin shitposters and robinhood paper traders.
>>
26 m Semi NEET right now. Been frequenting 4chan since i was 18
I browse biz because it lets me dream that there's an easy way to make money.
I have my own mobile massage business that i put near zero effort into. Still manage to make a couple hundred a week.
Cryptos are entertaining to learn about. Seem like a large waste of time.
Like any board theres some decent discussion here some of the time but lots of misinformation and posturing from what i assume are kids.

I'd like for biz to be a place to share zany get rich quick schemes or assorted jewwery amongst normal business related discussion. Surprised we dont have more sports betting discussion here to be honest.

I just made a cool €6.50 speaking some phrases into my mic at clickworker (some kind of voice recognition testing). Took about 25 mins. Ez money lads.
>>
>>1174341
>I just made a cool €6.50 speaking some phrases into my mic at clickworker (some kind of voice recognition testing). Took about 25 mins. Ez money lads.
Tell me more about this. I always see just slave-wage typing jobs like captchas and transcribing for totally SHIT pay. Where do you live, what site?
>>
Recent graduate ChemEng masters from Scandinavia. Biz is pretty fun, I get to find out about weird happenings and new and exciting (stupid) stocks. Meme-trading over the last year has so far given me a return of about 260% from cryptos, and some of the stock recommendations have been pretty solid.
>>
>>1174478
Clickworker.com they pay in euros so you need PayPal or a euro friendly bank account. Most of the work is dull shit for shit money. But just checking my email today they had this voice testing work available. Gets paid out in a a week apparently. I live in australia
>>
>>1174482
sweet, thanks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.