[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that every dollar you spend when you're young costs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (36 KB, 944x463) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
36 KB, 944x463
Reminder that every dollar you spend when you're young costs you ~$29 of retirement money.
>>
>>1173652
> implying you'll reach retirement
> implying you'll get 7% on your returns
> implying the present value of money will be the same as the future value.

i lol'd. Keep on pushing the broken retirement saving.
>>
I invest ~60% of my money, but I'd rather enjoy my youth more than my old age.
>>
>>1173652
>50 years
I will retire in my early 30s.
>>
>>1173654
This.

I don't care about when I'm 60 years old, likely dead or have disabilities.

Live hard SENPAI. I'm going to be loving hard until this body gives the fuck out.
>>
>>1173672
>Live hard SENPAI. I'm going to be loving hard until this body gives the fuck out.
Said the used up 30 yo crackwhore
>>
>>1173652
> I won't have cashflow when retired.
but nice chart.
>>
>>1173658
Growing old was always horrid, more so in the 21st century me thinks. 65 can be OK but by 70 you're walking dead. Modern medicine makes life obscene now.
>>
>>1173679
>by 70 you're walking dead.
Only if you don't take care of yourself.
>>
File: Jack-LaLanne-at-71.jpg (100 KB, 441x262) Image search: [Google]
Jack-LaLanne-at-71.jpg
100 KB, 441x262
>>1173679
>by 70 you're walking dead.
This guy's 71 and he looks more alive than most 30 year olds.
>>
>>1173674
Said the cuck who was buried in a multimillion dollar casket.

>>1173684
>One rare example, with exceptional genetics means u can do it too!
>>
>>1173694
>genetics
i bet you think that people who get fat and lazy eating mcdonalds and watching tv all day are just fat because of their genetics
>>
>>1173672
spoken like a true 20 year old.
A colleague of mine who is 61 ran a marathon in 4 hours.
How? By not being a dumb fuck destroying his body, and maintaining it through the years. You're not going to drop dead, you'll just be slaving away forever because you couldn't resist a big watch and a peniscar. The finest of things for the finest of cucks.

>Brian+2016
>life stops at 50
>>
>>1173684
test-e is a hell of a drug
>>1174046
It is about proabilities, the longer you live more chances of you ahving an accident, cancer or whatever.

And here am i telling you about enjoy life when i have enought money to make half a world tour and yet am i at my computer too scared to do what i believe is right.
>>
>>1173694
>>One rare example, with exceptional genetics means u can do it too!
Kek. He worked out 2 hours a day every day, cut out all sugar, white flour, drugs, etc. Just because almost everyone eats junk food 7 days a week and never exercises doesn't mean they have shit genes you dumb nigger.
>>
>>1173705
>>1174057
Genetics arent everything but you would have to be retarded to think it doesnt play a huge role
>>
>>1173652

>7% on a deposit

Yeah, maybe in Russia.

The West is heading into deflation.
>>
File: LlmS8sm.jpg (105 KB, 600x718) Image search: [Google]
LlmS8sm.jpg
105 KB, 600x718
>>1173672

Everybody says that, and then when they are 60 they want to live forever and enjoy things, just like you do now.

The human animal wants to continue living at all costs.

At 60, you're gonna wish you had more money saved.

Like my parents now.

Going into their 60s, they only have a house (which is unfinished, which only consumes money and doesn't generate a dollar of interest). You're gonna wish you had at least a half million portfolio paying interest and dividends on a monthly basis, because most government pension plans are going to be bust within the next 30 years anyway.
>>
7% is quite the assumption. also, i plan on govt gibs past 60. i just need to survive to retirement, not save.
>>
>>1173654
The present value of money won't be the same as the future value of course.
100 dollars in 50 years, would have a present value of between 35 and 60 dollars, depending on the inflation rate. (1-2% pro anno)
>>
The money only matters when your young is a huge fucking meme. When you have your youth you are fun, good looking, full of energy, and everyone around you is the same and poor. What's extra money going to do to help you in this situation that you can't do by yourself if you aren't a worthless beta cuck?

Meanwhile if you are old and have a shitload of money you can keep up the lifestyle of your youth even though you don't really belong there. It really isn't until 80 where you completely fall to shit, but I'm only 25 and judging by technological progression this world will be crazy by the time I'm that old, hell I might even be able to buy transplants and shit that restores youth if you're wealthy enough, worst case you will be plugged into VR still living like a king.

Summary - You only need money when you're young if you're a cuck and the betas on 4chan try and convince themselves that if only they had money they could enjoy the things poor people are doing right now for free.
>>
>>1174347
Genetics plays a huge role indeed; genes are what decides that without proper diet and exercise our bodies go to shit at a young age.
>>
File: onyujwvima.png (516 KB, 920x720) Image search: [Google]
onyujwvima.png
516 KB, 920x720
What if my plans dont involve getting old
>>
>>1175079
>piss vest
lold
>>
>>1173684
Damn I bet he has quite a few health secrets that doctors don't want me to know
>>
>>1175127
>Damn I bet he has quite a few health secrets that doctors don't want me to know
I'm fairly sure the general gist is eat lots of vegetables, don't eat any shitfood, and do exercise every day. Actually most doctors would probably agree with him.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.