[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/NEET dreams thread/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 61212399.jpg (30 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
61212399.jpg
30 KB, 480x320
Companies you would found if you had the money?

>me, a robotic company like Boston Dynamics, only specialized on fuckbots
>>
A company that specializes in killing NEETs unfit for work and forces NEETs who CAN work into workcamps.

Most of the income would come from the government paying us for helping reduce burden on contributing members of society but also the sale of the labor.
>>
>>1173325
your not a NEET?
>>
cosmetic/beauty company because it's easy to make money
>>
drone that transport human

i'll beat the market and create this before other drone companies

i'll be so rich
>>
>>1173319
a cryptocurrency transfer market where you can make your own cryptocurrencies for own needs. every transaction is "free", commision is a 0,00000000000000000000000001% of the ammount transfered.
>>
>>1173319
a PR media mogul company that mainly specializes in advertising, comic books and video games

a contruction company that specializes in making medical facilities and hermetically sealed environments

a solar/wind farm on that part of antartcica that is basically day light for six months out of the year. or is in complete day light all year round.

monastary

urban farm/commune in an abandoned facotry office building

a micro/nano tech plant in my hometown

brothel filled with genetically engineered organisms.

coffee shop/copy center

a humblebundle version for music

general research laboratory, materials testing mainly.

clothing/shoe company; something with design

server farm
>>
File: 1456642753915.png (565 KB, 525x535) Image search: [Google]
1456642753915.png
565 KB, 525x535
>>1173325

Here here. I've been thinking about this as well.

Recognizing that NEETs are a tremendous waste of resources, I was thinking of initiating a program that will substitute pitiful White NEETs with ambitious and money-hungry people from poverty-stricken places in the world, who want to go through life with vigor and who have healthy attitudes about family and who will contribute to the public finances.

Governments will pay me to go recruit these people and install them where the NEETs used to live and work. In the end, the government makes millions of dollars from a new, highly motivated worker, who will have kids, and gets rid of a anime-masturbating 30-year old burden.

What do we name the company?
>>
>>1174179
>a contruction company that specializes in making medical facilities and hermetically sealed environments
but why?
>>
>>1174148
that is actually a super interesting idea.
>>
>>1174179

You can't build shit on antartica
>>
File: 2008-05-30-solarpowerworldnn03.jpg (40 KB, 468x299) Image search: [Google]
2008-05-30-solarpowerworldnn03.jpg
40 KB, 468x299
>>1174179
>a solar/wind farm on that part of antartcica that is basically day light for six months out of the year. or is in complete day light all year round

It's not about how much sun time the place has, it's about how strong it is. These spots right here, combined, can power every civilian house in the world.
>>
I would start a company developing software and hardware to combine architecture with videogames.
Videogames manage to render huge buildings and landscapes in 60fps with beautiful graphics, yet architects wait hours for a single rendering, just to spend even more hours making it pretty in Photoshop.

With the rise of VR devices, software like this could change the way architects and designers work tremendously and save a lot of time in the process.

The most interesting change would be how projects could be presented to clients. Games like GTA or Battlefield or even Mirrors Edge come to mind - instead of looking at a model or a few renderings, clients could put on their VR device and explore the projects in real time..

>Mr. Trump, we are happy to present the latest draft of 'the Wall'
>if you'd just put this on we can jump right in
>as you can see, we've added an additional 10 feet on top and moved the gold plated letters further upwards to maintain proportions...
>Mr. Trump, c-could you please stop running over Mexicans with your hummer, we'd really like to show you the VIP lounges on the Trump Border Towers
>...well yes, that is a good vantage point for beaner sniping, but what do you think about the changes we implemented...

Seriously, there's great potential and a good market there and I actually do have the resources, but I don't know anything about coding or starting a tech business like this so feel free to steal.

Should I pitch the idea to some IT guys? How do you start something like this?
>>
>>1173325
As a Neet I'd be fine going to a work camp. Applying for jobs all day is fucking killing me. I'd take a shovel and some purpose over this shit anyday.
>>
>>1174346
Too bad you'll just spend your life fantasizing on /biz/ with the rest of your ilk.
>>
>>1174703
>Should I pitch the idea to some IT guys? How do you start something like this?

I am already doing this in Unreal engine.

t. architect
>>
>>1174346
>Where NEETs used to live and work
>work
What exactly do you think a NEET is?
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 545x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 545x365
>>1174148
>pic related
They're making them into ambulance drones for now, but the term 'drone' is over hyped, it's just a quad rotor copter, even less proficient than a helicopter, drones have much better applications hen they are small. Small is the drone industry is big.
>>
>>1174723
Nice.
Can you elaborate a bit?
Are you actually developing dedicated software or just importing models into the engine?
I genuinely want to know more since I'm starting my masters this week and if done right, something like this could make for good presentations.

I appreciate if you could talk some more about it!
>>
>>1173319
>Cots and creativity: a pay-what-you-can hostel that takes donated art supplies, hosts hackathons, and takes art made on the premise en lieu of money payments (also has a store so the tourists can buy souvenirs made by at-risk youth)

>Chorelist: a matching service between people who want to garden and experience rural life and owners of rural property that don't have heirs who can afford to live there, allows creation of microcontracts where land is improved in return for some benefit (e.g you mow the grass, you can harvest the apples or shoot the deer that will be attracted to them). Also has an educational component that disseminates best practices and hands out degrees in 'rural land management' to people who spend full seasons caring for the place.
>>
>>1174151
Lol. I realize nobody wants to resurrect this monster, but have you looked into Ethereum?
>>
>>1175117
are they stupid?
why would they design it like that, it would be so unbalanced
there's a reason why every quadcopter ever has the body underslung to the blades
>>
bring a shounen jump-like manga magazine to my country that is full of weebs but has no such magazine.
>>
>>1175117
I believe this shit can't fly
>>
File: slider__2249_2.jpg (138 KB, 668x350) Image search: [Google]
slider__2249_2.jpg
138 KB, 668x350
>>1175306
>Are you actually developing dedicated software or just importing models into the engine?

I am just importing it in the Unreal Engine and then texturing it and arranging the lightning. You can really find EVERYTHING you need on the website and their forum, as well as hell of a lot of tutorials on youtube. UE4 is really well supported

> https://ue4arch.com/
> https://ue4arch.com/forum/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kdjJ1qsL2c
>>
>>1175560
Fucking awesome, thanks!
I checked it out on arch daily already and saw some promo videos and it looks promising as fuck.
Would you say it's worth it to do this over traditional visualisation?

I imagine once you imported the model and set up textures you can kinda walk through and save screenshots and basically get tons of renderings instead of just one?
How long does the process of making it look good take compared to a traditional rendering?
>>
>>1175565
>How long does the process of making it look good take compared to a traditional rendering?

Depends on the quality you are aiming, for this in the video, well it takes time, you have to model the details, texturing needs time. If you need fast designs for just pitching the evaluation / project to the investor, you really don't need this, nor you shouldn't even aim at doing it, initial pitches have to be vague in order to leave space open for investor opinions. for a high grade presentation in order to raise additional capital / sell the real-estate, once the project already matured, then yeah, it has its merits. people like walking through the apartment they are wishing to buy, before they buy it. however bear in mind, never be definitive, always leave space for investors / buyers opinion even if it is a shit opinion it is your job to find a compromise, else you are just sabotaging yourself.
>>
>>1175573
Thanks

I'm still in uni but something like this would be very nice for final presentations. The design process itself probably would not change much but this looks great to explore lighting even in early drafts.

And in the end it would be great to walk through / fly over and take screenshots instead of doing individual renderings over and over.

It should also be possible to populate projects with some npcs right?
I'm envisioning a presentation where instead of a normal rendering printed on some glossy paper, you have a beamer showing a real time rendering with people walking through it, trees moving etc...

I'ma get on this, thanks a lot for showing this to me m8
>>
Fat farm for girls in their late teens to early 30s
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.