[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the entirety of the Jamaican stock market is up 100% since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: -1x-1.png (70 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
-1x-1.png
70 KB, 1200x675
>the entirety of the Jamaican stock market is up 100% since a year ago today
da fuk
is this the "emerging markets" meme they keep going on about?
how can I buy the "emerging market" meme?
>>
>>1172902
Wtf happened in start October?
>>
>>1173932
supposedly jamaica, cuba, and all those other carribean countries are all heavily reliant on oil in their economies but only as an input that they import.
So the price of oil dropping by 80% means an 80% gain in productivity/efficiency in their industries.
>>
VWO and VWOB
>>
>>1173941
>both down like 20% from a year ago
at least they're up since january
they need to stop putting these things into one big basket and bunch them up based on geographies or industrial and economy makeup or something
i want to buy all the caribean emerging markets or all the non-oil producing emerging markets and not some basket that is getting horribly super-cucked by brazil, russia and venezuela shitting the bed and taking everything else down with them
>>
>>1173961
>I buy high
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.