[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going into college next year, and after initial school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
I'm going into college next year, and after initial school grants, total cost is ~$40,000. Still waiting for scholarships to come through. Did anyone else go to an expensive ass school? How the fuck you pay for that shit.
>>
>>1172459
Not being a fuckup in high school.
>>
>>1172461
Yeah, I'm not really. I got into JHU and UMBC with paid tuition. Except both of those schools are filled to the brim with whities. My target school is overall kind of shit but it's got a very good department and in Philly. They give their students next to nothing, and don't base much on merit.
>>
>>1172459
That's your fault that your target school dismisses financial aid, so you have no right to complain about it too much. With that being said, unless you're a *kek* liberal arts major, you should be able to pay $40K worth of relatively low-interest loans over around a year or so on a ramen and filtered urine diet. Or, around 2-3 years easily with some frugality and maybe living with your parents to get yourself started.
>>
>>1172468
what the fuck do white people have to do with it? fucking racist desu
>>
>>1172461
So you were a fuckup in college instead?
>>
File: 1441318801756.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1441318801756.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>1172459
>MFW paying less than $4K a semester
>MFW these past two were payed 50% by scholarships and a discount
>MFW another scholarship coming through should pay for the rest

Your first mistake was choosing a school you didn't already live by.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.