[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i make enough money to support myself with no college
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1459482349471.png (484 KB, 640x388) Image search: [Google]
1459482349471.png
484 KB, 640x388
How do i make enough money to support myself with no college (yet)? I come from a poorfag household and living with my parents isnt an option anymore
>>
Where do you live?

In North America you can easily survive off minimum wage if you get roommates and live frugally. Anything above minimum wage and you're figuratively balling.
>>
>>1172451
south carolina. I have no car and im considering moving to Georgia since i grew up there and know the area and can take the bus around. I dont have any friends that i can stay with
>>
>>1172455
OK do you have any savings or a job?

Find a job and then find roommates on craigslist, check out the place before signing anything, bring up any concerns with the landlord showing you around.(ie common sense of not signing a lease before checking everything out and mentioning any damage so you don't get on the hook for it)

You can do it bro, millions of people your age do it every day.

Just try to start a business or get into college, you don't want to be stuck at one spot on minimum wage forever.
>>
>>1172457
>savings
6k. no job currently but i have shift leader, cook, busboy and dishwasher experience since ive been wageslaving since i was 16. i have some old pothead coworkers i could probably rent a room from so theres that
>>
>>1172462
Cool, do that. That's a good place to be.

Your savings are sufficient and your experience would result in you have no problem finding a job quickly that provides enough hours.

Pack your shit and move senpai.
>>
>>1172465
Thanks senpai. working and going to college is going to suck but at least i have drugs
>>
>>1172470
btw im on mobile android thats why the poster count keeps going up its still OP here
>>
>>1172470
It might be hard but I think the work capacity you gain will be invaluable and truly benefit you in any future endeavors.

If you can network in College, get a good GPA in a decent major AND work fulltime then you're pretty much unstoppable. You'll btfo any of the losers whose parents are covering tuition and they only study in some social science meme AND STILL don't do well.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.