[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vatican Is gonna be the first Sovereign State with official currency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1455930292667.jpg (452 KB, 1280x1556) Image search: [Google]
1455930292667.jpg
452 KB, 1280x1556
MFW a bunch of paedophiles are light years ahead of the rest of the world. the fuck is going on here family?

http://bitcoinist.net/vatican-adop-cryptocurrency/
>>
cmon people, you gotta have thoughts on this shit
>>
> a city with 400 people
Who would care
Vatican is corrupt as fuck, probably some tax dodging scheme for their members in other countries
>>
will they use pepecoin?
>>
>>1172015
It's apparently an in-house thing that they want to encourage catholic normies to use. article cites a CEO of a bit Italian BTC startup so its got some oomph behind it
>>
>>1172014
>>1172014
read the article negrumps, they want to roll it out to catholic Normies
>>
>>1171986
alright. this is very interesting if true.

Pope Francis is a Jesuit... but chose the name "Francis." Ignatius of Loyala, the founder the Jesuit order was inspired by St. Francis (the founder of the Franciscan order). franciscans are the 'communists' and jesuits the 'militants' of the catholic church. crypto definitely undermines the state's ability to control currency... so... is this a militant commie plot by the vatican to take over the world?
>>
>>1172040
Pretty sure they have been working with the Barons of Basel and took over the world a couple of centuries ago. The Holy See assets dwarf any corporation earth and have for 1000 years since the first crusades.

It could also be a sign the final unplugging of the first world monetary systems is imminent, they are after all, based on nothing but debt now.
>>
>>1172040
dude has a twitter n shit, so this isnt too huge of a stretch. They're playing it close to the chest, like the vatican do. wouldn't bes surprised if the sourceshows up in the obits or on linkedin lol
>>
>>1172050
/pol/ might be intradasted in this too
>>
>>1172057
don't bother. this is just an april fools joke and /pol/ is overrun with craziness today. you might take it there tomorrow and have some fun tho.
>>
>>1171986
Can you faggots just start a tumblr for your pretend money news?
>>
>>1172060
b-b-but that's what /g/ said about you guys
>>
>>1172069
I guess you're just not welcome on 4chan. That's a rather sad reality.

Reddit loves stupidity; maybe you can spend more time there?
>>
>>1171986
>>1172008
>>1172014
>>1172015
>>1172017
>>1172028
>>1172040
>>1172050
>>1172055
>>1172057
>>1172058
>>1172060
>>1172069
>>1172082
JESUS CHRIST MORONS LOOK AT THE DATE
>>
>April Fools!
Damn, I would have actually invested in this crypto.
>>
This is good Bitcoin cloud mining.2
https://hashflare.io/r/1CA0D8F7
>>
>>1172057
That's the genius part, most of /pol/ are Catholics and have been well trained and obliquely indoctrinated to blame Da Joooos! That's what they did as recently as WW2 under Nazi - Catholic crypto Protestant Germany, Catholic dictators Hitler, Mussolini and Franco to name a few.

In fact, Jesuits often pretend to be power Jews, they are encouraged to go out into the world and pretend to be anything but a Catholic priest. Machiavelli 101. The Vatican also controls the Papal court Jew banker serfs in the US because having high ranking Catholic bankers in the US would draw ire from a nation founded on Protestantism.

Anyway, might be a good currency to invest in from a purely /biz/ standpoint, the Vatican crypto pedo dollar.
>>
>>1172980
Even if whatever nonsense you just strung into a run on sentence was true, /pol/ doesn't care about your monopoly money. Make a white separatist coin, and they may buy a few for the novelty.
>>
21 million BTC total...

what a number.. see the connection?

Vatican runs the show and are in the know, they are taking their position. BTC is the next big thing globally. Only coping retards aren't trying to amass as much as possible before the inevitable paradigm shift happens.
>>
File: btc2lambo.jpg (292 KB, 1604x985) Image search: [Google]
btc2lambo.jpg
292 KB, 1604x985
>>1172060
Buying lambos with pretend money while you wagecuck to survive. Just lol.
>>
>>1173095
>cope
I dont think this means what you think it means
>>
>>1172630
That's the point. They tell the truth under a context that makes it seem like fiction.
They tell the truth in movies all the time.
>>
File: nocoiners.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
nocoiners.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>1173105
It means you cope by thinking it will crash so you can sleep at night with 0 BTC/with the intention of not holding long term if you had some.
>>
>>1173095
Good luck with your fake money, dude.

I hope owning it buys you lots of sports cars and pussy. I really do. I don't have any animosity at all. I just feel bad for you really.
>>
>>1173108
>Cope definition: To deal successfully with
So are you implying that everyone who doesnt have BTC is doing just fine? Shouldnt you say something like "you are not able to cope"? It makes more sense that way and doesnt sound completely retarded.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.