[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember 2 weeks ago when I said I was going to use DWTI to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nbunwjtYpe1tnabdvo1_1280.png (1 MB, 1280x1659) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbunwjtYpe1tnabdvo1_1280.png
1 MB, 1280x1659
Remember 2 weeks ago when I said I was going to use DWTI to start a Mercedes fund? Up 40%.

I think the ride is over now. Any of my DWTI mates think the time to switch to UWTI is coming soon?
>>
>>1171833
>Remember 2 weeks ago when I said I was going to use DWTI to start a Mercedes fund?

Nope. How much did you place in the fund?
>>
>>1171838

So right now I could buy myself a sweet 2007 S550 with 183,000km on it.

It's a start?
>>
>>1171938
>buying a mercedes with more than 100k miles
111k miles on an s class at that. Have fun getting raped on maintenance, parts, etc.
>>
File: aIoop.jpg (46 KB, 320x232) Image search: [Google]
aIoop.jpg
46 KB, 320x232
>>1171979

I was just kidding. Although a properly maintained W222 S-Class is fairly reliable. I actually work at a dealership and I see fairly high mileage Mercedes come through all the time. Anecdotal, but I don't think they deserve the stigma as much as people think.
>>
>>1172315

Actually desu, now that I really think about it- once I saw a guy come through and trade in a C350 with 20,000km on it and the engine had just given up.
>>
>>1171833
ive been in uwti since what 15?
>>
>>1171979
check out the sense of humor on this guy
>>
>>1171833
>UWTI
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/the-millennials-looking-to-get-rich-or-die-tryin-off-one-of-wall-streets-riskiest-oil-plays-2016-03-30?siteid=yhoof2
>>
>>1172326
>>1172335

Honestly, all you have to do is time it right and it's bretty gud. Oil meeting April 18th is probably gonna spike it. Right?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.