[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does the word "business" actually mean? If you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1399165510096.jpg (191 KB, 756x972) Image search: [Google]
1399165510096.jpg
191 KB, 756x972
What does the word "business" actually mean? If you start your own business what does that mean?
>>
It means you have >0 employees.
>>
>>1171581
>what is a sole proprietorship

lmao
>>
>>1171556
When people say "start your own business" they are referring to the act of establishing some legal way of earning income without having someone over you in the job hierarchy, OP.
>>
>>1171556
Opps! You accidentally started a thread instead of just googleing it.
>>
>>1171607
So what if I spam PewDiePie's newest videos with "Hey PewDiePie fans, buy this iPhone!" comments and amazon links, and I get lots of money from it, does that constitute a business?
>>
>>1171603
>2016
not owning the company via trust and employing several trusts all circling back to you for the tax write offs

pleb
>>
>>1171603
What is lawsuits reason sole proprtship is not popular
>>
>>1172016
if you can generate steady growing income from it with relatively low risk, then sure, pal!!
>>
>>1171556
i was thinking about starting a biz where i forex trade and trade bitcoins for people
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.