[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you not investing all of your money in Tesla right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: tesla-model-3-render-1.jpg (12 KB, 376x212) Image search: [Google]
tesla-model-3-render-1.jpg
12 KB, 376x212
Why are you not investing all of your money in Tesla right now?
>>
cause tesla is gay shit, anyone can make a battery car it isnt advanced. their design is shit and looks like a used toyota corolla with ugly cheap ass plastic interior. the battery wall is stupid thing no one will buy and theyve even lowered the power even more from the announcement. at this point it is just a marketing company selling theoretical ai promises to dipshits and will all come crashing down once more people realize the founder does shit like paying millions of dollars just to hide the fact that he is bald. the entire value of the stock is being propped up solely by reddit users and nu-males.
>>
>>1170275
Better than a Nissan Leaf m8. If u can do it betetr do it. Hit me up on the day of the IPO, I'll invest $30 cuz my mom upped her fees for the apt m8.
>>
It's going down very soon, already made money off their stocks.
>>
>>1170275
>nu males

Pretty accurate, but hair transplant cost him like 20k tops. Nothing wrong with that really.

The car does seem kind of too cheap for its price though.

German cars beat it any time of day. The new BMW i8 is a good example
>>
I would be more concerned about Musks second divorce with same woman. Billions down the drain, because of shitty prenups and stuff.

He got cucked hard.
>>
>>1170344
>BMW i8
>$191,500
the new tesla is going to be $35,000
>>
>>1170345
Lmao he did m8.
I was considering investing in Tesla, but bro.
Getting cucked by your woman this hard signals lack of leadership.
Also, Elon likes racecars. That's high risk.
Imagine what would happen to Tesla stock if Elon died.
>>
Because I'm shorting them
>>
>>1170256
Even my mother wants a Tesla. And she knows nothing about cars.

also the competition is other electric cars, not all cars
>>
>>1170368
What are the running costs of these things? Battery replacements? I think they are for the gayboi crowd but may have niche markets. It's like an i-car.
>>
2late4tesla
>>
To the moon we go OP
>>
>>1170368
They said that about the S when it was first anounced, but the price kept climbing until it rested at $65k
>>
they don't need my money

I wanted to invest 50k in a startup that was in their C round capital raise. In the big scheme of things my investment won't yield me that much in relation to what I could use it for (college) inb4 college is worthless meme that is a whole different shit storm
>>
>>1170402
you use your back up generator which is practically nothing. 200 miles per charge. Fuck up, ive made 10k in the green on tesla so far. Bought in when it was at around 150 over winter and im just sitting on it
>>
>>1172088
I duno, they get so much press for a shit product they might make a pig fly. It's a lot like an Apple product. Could go either way, I sure as fuck would never buy one, I drive in the country and the juice is getting expensive here now since power corp privatized.
>>
Because tesla hasnt made a profit
>>
>>1170256
theyre going to change the date or some sneaky shit or post up a set back and screw the market, you heard it here first.
>>
>>1170344
bmw i8 looks like an anorexic girl
>>
>>1172855
its a speculative stock
>>
File: tesla_at_macys.jpg (371 KB, 1195x800) Image search: [Google]
tesla_at_macys.jpg
371 KB, 1195x800
>>1170256
Because of this shit
>>
>>1173060
Well, Tesla looks like fedora meme master. WHich one is hotter do you reckon?
>>
>>1170256
>why aren't you buying high and selling low?

Their major development has been priced in already. Now we wait for the imminent correction.
>>
>>1170256
Because Tesla is wayyyy overvalued right now.

To put it to you this way, Tesla stock is priced at almost 2/3rds of the level of GM despite manufacturing a fraction of the automobiles. Tesla manufactured slightly more than 50,000 cars last year. GM? 9.9 million

So yeah. TSLA stock is not where you want to be right now. Tesla is trying to ramp up its production to 700,000 per year by 2020. GM will be selling over 11 million per year by then in comparison if their growth in sales continues.
>>
>>1173187

what the fuck. who is responsable for that ad? dear god what a desaster.
>>
>>1170389

there's alot of shilling lately about tesla

i might buy , but seems like its at top for now

but i feel like tesla is a long buy and i should hold for like 5-6 years

if you did that with amazon i 2008 you'd be retired now
>>
>>1173187
Show me a car that doesn't have the shape of a shoe. Because unless you're talking about a 1976 Cadillac Eldorado then most do.
>>
Because today is not Feb 11. It's so overpriced again not going to touch it with a Yellen.
>>
There is a reason Goldman Sachs has zero shares, and those fuckers have a share in everything..
>>
It won't last long. Oil companies and other car manufacturers are too powerful.

Plus it's overpriced
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.