[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How feasible would it be to move to Japan? How hard would it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 275x183
How feasible would it be to move to Japan? How hard would it be to find a job?
>>
>>1170109
>going to Japan for work during a recession
>not knowing that salarymans are legendarily overworked

Ok, good luck. Well, I guess you can be an English teacher.
>>
>>1170112
Do I have to have a salaried job though? Is it not possible to just have a regular job, you know not office work or anything.
>>
>>1170120
unless you speak japanese, don't count on it.

Even if you did, the cost of living isn't a meme, as a blue collar worker living in a city, you'll barely scrape by.

Give up on your weeb dreams.
>>
>>1170109

The cost of living is really expensive
Wages are low
Immigration is almost impossible

You might have a chance if you can get a good paying job with a large company that will allow you to work remotely from anywhere in the world, and use the fact that you are employed outside of Japan, and just bringing money into the country as a way to try to get a visa. It probably won't work.
>>
>>1170109
Fucking weebo
>>
>>1170138
we're on a japanimation website, you know
Even the webmaster is japanese
>>
>>1170352
He was born a weebo; at least he's not trying to become one.

Faggot
>>
As other people have said, moving to Japan is not at all feasible. Secondly, you must be certified fluent to survive at all in the Japanese work environment. Now you might find an internship in Japan with a large company that seeks international students. These internships do exist, but you'll have to look hard and send in your A-gamne.

More realistically, though, you might want to look for a work-stay program in Japan. I recall seeing a cool program in Hokkaido in an art village where you get to work with some of the finest craftsmen in the world.

I stayed in Fukuoka for two months doing one of these programs. Good times, good times.
>>
>>1170405
Fucking weebo
>>
Pretty damn easy if you have any degree from a college in the anglosphere
>>
>>1170423
>weeb
Anon pls
>>
>>1170109
Move to korea
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.