[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vietnam and Myanmar (Burma) are the next big things. Invest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Vietnam Myanmar Money.jpg (68 KB, 625x583) Image search: [Google]
Vietnam Myanmar Money.jpg
68 KB, 625x583
Vietnam and Myanmar (Burma) are the next big things.

Invest in Vietnam and Myanmar (Burma).
>>
I've been thinking the same thing. Vietnam shares similarities with China regarding a centrally planned economy and cheap labor for manufacturing. By centrally planned I mean promoting free market ideals like zero red tape to promote foreign direct investment, but under the watchful eye of the bureaucrats.
>>
I met with an investor who litteraly worked on government level strategies in Myanmar. The fucker had monthly salary in the millions USD.

Apparently many opportunities there.
Vietnam's corruption seems very high though. If you start making money the gov will come knock at your door.
>>
>>1169991
Sounds like Chinese level corruption. It's being stemmed with the tiger and flys operation. Public officials protect property rights not take them
>>
>>1169742
I've bought some index funds in Vietnam tracker ETF. It looks undervalued and expect Vietnam has great future growth potential, however concerned about high inflation...
>>
the vietnamese will all die soon since they all eat processed instant noodles every day.
>>
>>1171037
Thus keeping labour cheap and the economy healthy
>>
>>1171037
processed noodles are perfectly fine. It's just like processed bread that we eat in the west.
>>
>>1171074
>processed noodles
>processed bread
>perfectly fine
brother, what do you know about "enriched" flour
>>
>>1169983
They have a high average IQ as well, much better long term prospects than Africa for example.
>>
File: PutYourMoneyHere.png (19 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
PutYourMoneyHere.png
19 KB, 900x600
i was thinking in India, they have a nice and steady economy
>>
>>1171159
India grows at 7% a year. But their real GDP per person is like $1000. So it's only $70 per person. That would be within the level of statistical discrepancy in most developed countries.

If you want to invest in that market, find outside companies that supply it. They bring in coal from Australia and grains from Canada, buy those companies instead.
>>
SEA has been the future for thirty years. There are too many entrenched problems like corruption and saving face that hold it back. at least visit before you make statements like this. not your shangri-la, keep looking
>>
go to cambodia, the people there do anything for little money and the gov doesn't care at all
>>
>>1169742
Going to SEA is like coming from the future.

You can pretty much rip off any successful business model from western countries, literally copy everything about them from their sales materials to marketing strategies and build it in a city where it doesn't exist yet.

Start a security company, mega gym or high end car repair shop. Some cities don't even have clubs.

Yeah it's not as easy as "sit in your pajamas and make millions online trading stocks" but it's the closest thing to a get rich scheme anyone on /biz/ will tell you.
>>
>>1171074
such a fucking pleb

LOL IT IS TOTES FIENNE SINCE PPL EAT IT IT IZ LEGAL AND THA CORPORTE MEDIA SAY NOTHING BOUT IT!
TOTALLY FINE!
>>
south america... mexico, brazil.... if you think about it they're just asians that crossed the land bridge and mated with Spaniards and have loco natural resources
>>
>>1171219
>>1171159

There's a stock called NSL which is a coal miner opening up shop in Andhra Pradesh

I recently came back from India on business and I could tell the country is developing rapidly. Might be worth getting in on ground floor, though its still fairly corrupt.

Modi is forcing all the states to compete with each other so they have less of an incentive to rip of foreign companies now.
>>
>>1171219
I doubt India will actually be a massive success story on the long term. They really lack a strong government and their retarded social dynamics are a massive drain on the development towards a modern market economy.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.