[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wall Street Bets - General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: wallstreetbets.png (114 KB, 374x374) Image search: [Google]
wallstreetbets.png
114 KB, 374x374
Post your picks, faggots

>inbefore >>>/reddit/
>>
$arna, desu
>>
Thoughts on $ARQL for a long?
>>
Heard chatter ALDR might announce a partner
>>
>>1169768
>tfw missed the dip
will probably go all-in soon
>>
get in on MNKD before April 4th senpai. Shit is going to the moon
>>
>>1169775
>a designated date for when to invest

nigger what? what have u heard?
>>
>>1169780
Its the date where Sanofi will officially hand Afrezza back to MannKind
>>
>>1169733

I've got about $3200 in Ford right now. Their dividend is frankly ridiculous at 4.58% and they're seriously under priced at a PtE at 7x. Longing it for years if I can.
>>
>>1169787
Not saying Ford is a bad investment but who the fuck buys Fords now adays? My dad had one and it constantly broke down after 3 years of buying it brand new. I've heard countless other stories of Fords being piles of crap, do they just appeal to rednecks or something?
>>
>>1169790

I see lots of Ford trucks everywhere, and they're the most popular light truck in the u.s.

Considering they're one of the few auto makers that escaped the auto bailout not needing any money I thought it was a safe bet that whatever culture works with them will keep going. Even if those are usually cyclical. Finally I'm hoping the autonomous car boom hits right, probably should consider a Auto-industry ETF all things considered for that.
>>
I would say that with the age of the autonomous car becoming a reality, Nvidia is a great buy considering they have a dominating share of the car chip-set market, which is guaranteed to grow over the next few years and beyond.
>>
>>1169792
Companies in the u.s. buys Ford light trucks over Asian made?

Also, they're moving a big plant to Mexico, right?
>>
>>1169796

Seems that way, plus all those delicious government contracts. But yeah, assuming certain politicians don't start trade wars and fuck NAFTA up.
>>
any1 holding or selling $hrtx
>>
>>1169787
>ridiculous dividend
>barely 160$ a year

Kek
>>
>>1169819

>Shit talking a dividend well above the average among blue chip stocks.
>Being smug about any amount of money you can make, also implying I don't have automatic dividend reinvestment to pile that on.

bruh, it's not my only investment.
>>
>>1169823
yo u fucking got him
>>
>>1169787
I just got out of ford, it's a solid stock that holds its value but no matter how well ford does that motherfucker won't take off. That stock is pretty boring.
>>
>>1169813

Sold yesterday. Getting back in when it dips.
>>
>>1169867
Looks like most people will be taking GL's advice
>>
>>1169877
Gribbler*, not sure why I wrote GL
>>
RNN up after markets closed. Going to be fire tomorrow
>>
>>1169877

Probably, it's been a good stock to trade during a week. Depending on when you get in you can get ~ 1 - 2$ / share profit.

Not that I expected it to suddenly spike back to 19.
>>
>>1169733
talk about betting... how about SRAQU and PCRX
>>
>>1169790
Found
On
Road
Dead

They appeal to most of the "If it ain't made in murika, it's crap" crowd. Ford is majority, but a load of those guys go Chevy instead.
>>
>>1169889
Down 4% today
>>
Nokia is going to publish succesful deals with mr.alcatel, easy 20%+.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.