[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your trading system literally predicts the future generates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 1417961594353s.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1417961594353s.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
>tfw your trading system literally predicts the future generates 100% profit every time

W-What should I do /biz/? I seem to have unexpectedly stumbled upon the holy grail of investing.

Should I use it myself or should I go ahead and patent it?

Pretty sure if I write a book about it the trading system will not work anymore.
>>
Quit and suck dick 1$ each
>>
I have a large sum of money.

Assuming you're legit and not roleplaying, I'm alays looking for partners.

Throw away email: [email protected]
>>
Share it with us
>>
>>1168596
Let me test it first friend. Just so you know it works
>>
>>1168596
The rules are pretty clear on this one; if you find a positive EV game you put as much money as you have in it.
>>
I'll bite.

Keep it to yourself, because if you make it public they'll surely find a way to fuck you out of it and the gains
>>
If it's really that profitable listen to me, don't try to reveal it, make some good profit for yourself (like 10-20 milion ) and then continue to trade but this time donate your profits to help research and charity. By doing this way you are redistributing money away from jewish overlords, helping the mankind
>>
>>1168628
>trusting the charity jew

anon pls
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x960
can i use it? just for the lulz? im the alaskaforexfag
>>
>>1168596
Oh your trying to get email payments for the program, old scam
>>
>>1168596
Don't make it obvious. Make some small deliberate mistakes every so often.
>>
>>1168596
post backtests
>>
>>1168634
mitchell?
>>
>>1168632
Every time I turn around, it's revealed that another Charity is paying its CEO and upper management huge paychecks and spending the rest of its money on advertising to get more donors. If anon truly wants to do the most good and "redistribute", he should start his own Charity, not ask for donations nor advertise, and do the work himself. I remember reading an article about " legit" charities once and what I starkly remember was that the majority of them I had never heard of, didn't advertise and ask for donations, and was started by the person who ran them, who was coincidentally the biggest donor to their own Charity.
>>
>>1168634
what methods do you use to trade?
>>
>>1168596
Bullshit. Anyone who actually believes this is deluded, most probably a victim of affirmation bias.
>>
>>1168710
NO NO NO OP!
What methods do you use to trade

You're the one who created this thread better give us some answers instead of not replying and changing the subject

jeez
>>
No system works 100% of the time OP. Also, the last few weeks have been generally good anyway.
>>
File: scalper.png (51 KB, 1652x500) Image search: [Google]
scalper.png
51 KB, 1652x500
Don't sell it yet, OP. Use it for as long as it is profitable, and then when it stops working as well you can sell it using your previous trading results as "proof of concept". I coded a kickass scalper but will only start selling after I'm done with it.

Pic related: YTD revenue trading NQ (not including commissions)
>>
>>1168596
>your trading system literally predicts the future generates 100% profit every time

b-but this is mathematically impossible right?

m-muh efficient market?
>>
>>1169253
>Profit factor: 1.61

lel are you using moving average crossovers?
>>
>>1168650
Underrated post. Did you back test, op?
>>
>>1168628
literally the Robin Hood mentality I a have, if I ever stumble on a successful strategy I will use it for redistributing money where I feel society is chronically under-funding the area. First thing I see someone with a common mindset.
>>
>>1169396
of course he backtested. thats why it works "100% of the time", because its some overfit regression/neural network bullshit
>>
File: csharp-logo.png (12 KB, 182x130) Image search: [Google]
csharp-logo.png
12 KB, 182x130
>>1169253
really interested, I am coding a scalper inside R/Python myself, I it if understand you don't want to reveal anything valuable, but can you give a brief overview what techniques you're using or what makes you strategy/code special? It can be vague if you want to. Also: is completely trading on its own and if so where did you implement it? So far I figure C# + NinjaTrader to be a good option for implementation, IBrokers with their APIs can be done as well.
>>
>>1168722
>>1169060
These.
>>
>>1168679
Kevin, is that you?
>>
>>1169686
are you mitchell?
>>
>>1169253
fuckkk dudeeeee

impressive numbers anon. help a brother out?
>>
>>1169695
Are you Kevin?
>>
This whole thread is fake af.

I have a money printing machine should I sell it hurr durr
>>
>>1169971
mitchell, are you there?
>>
sigh a bot thread 30 ips on an empty board replying for a non existent op
>>
>>1169971
nope. but if you're mitchell snyder, you're a fucking faggot and should go fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: 1442174926606.jpg (20 KB, 619x320) Image search: [Google]
1442174926606.jpg
20 KB, 619x320
>2000 + 15.5 + 0.5
>a dumb frogeposter uncovers the holy grail of investing
its like poetry, it stinks
>>
>>1169253
is that implemented through ninja trader?
>>
>>1169253
if youre commissions are average then youre actually losing money. but im sure you know that.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.