[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making Money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: money22.jpg (2 MB, 2121x1414) Image search: [Google]
money22.jpg
2 MB, 2121x1414
I am 18 years old and looking to make it big. I want something that I can dedicate my time to and make a lot of money. This has to be mostly legal as well.
>>
>>1168376
Cam whoring is profitable I hear
>>
>>1168376
> mostly legal
>>
T shirts. Heat press used about $150-400. 100 sheets 11x17 of jet pro soft stretch and 100 sheets 11x17 jet pro 3g about $300 (cut sheets in half to 8.5x11). A good inkjet printer and ink $250+. Optionals- Teflon paper and transfer tape and vinyl letters/numbers and cutter machine like a cameo silhouette $250.
>>
>>1168478
Wholesale shirts online cost less than $2 a shirt and hoodies for around $10. You can charge $15-20 a shirt and $25-35 a hoodie.
>>
>>1168483
I been thinking about doing this but what do you print on the shirt? I'm shit at design
>>
>>1168376

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVBPN4qOxaU
>>
File: 1375133813327.jpg (48 KB, 494x433) Image search: [Google]
1375133813327.jpg
48 KB, 494x433
>>1168376
>make it big
>make a lot of money
>legal as well

He thinks he can get rich playing by the rules!
>>
>>1168594
You don't have to make badass art. Being able to use a program like gimp is necessary though. You will want to target a group of people. Like a sports team or a school. This will mean they will have an image or clip art images you can use for a simple design. Like a bowling team will probably want a bowling ball or pins on it and their team name. You will need to know how to lighten and darken the image because for me the transfer paper makes the ink run a little darker. I can't make custom graphics very well but i can use clipart to make something just as good!
>>
>>1168376
Trumpcoins.
>>
Try e ecommerce. All about selling products online, marketing strategist to find the best way to sell it it's fun, you can sell that you want how you want.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.