[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the most productive thing I can do with $3000 of spare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: tehran 60s.jpg (801 KB, 1521x1600) Image search: [Google]
tehran 60s.jpg
801 KB, 1521x1600
What is the most productive thing I can do with $3000 of spare cash? 18 years old, going to university in September.
>>
>>1168326
Go to Panama. Open an company under other people name. Build an ecommerce/app company/anything non phisical. Never pay taxes to your country. Earn money. I hope you get at least 100% money back the first year. I did.
>>
invest some in options for leverage and make bank over summer
>>
Really nice kneepads. Go.
>>
>>1168326
Just start stocking up on bulk necessities now, stuff that wont go out of date but will go up in price.
Stuff like
>Toilet paper
>Toothpaste
>Sunscreen
>Laundry detergent

Buy as much of this shit as you can, every year the price of consumer goods goes up 2-5%. That means the price DOUBLES every 15 years or so.

Just imagine how much you'll be LAUGHING when you see plebs going to the shops buying toilet paper for like $5 a ROLL when you're sitting ona stockpile you bought for pennies today? It'll be the BEST
>>
Save it...or pay off some of you school loans if you are taking them, that's a guaranteed 3-8% return. Or you can have fun with it, good ideas come in the moment, live your life.
>>
>>1168326
spend it on w33d
>>
Buy Ethereum obviously
>>
>>1168326
3000$ gives great margin level % for forex tradeing! hit me up [email protected] i can make you extra cash. when i make you an extra 1500 move that into trump and pepe and profit for days homie
>>
Go on holidays, you deserve it :)
>>
>>1168333
What's the reasoning behind this?
>>
>>1168326
Buy Ethereum lmao.

Seriously. What I'm going to say is not going to make sense because 3k to you is a lot of money.

Buying Ethereum is like buying a lottery ticket with much much higher chances of winning. It's either going to drop to 0. Or it's going to hit $100-200 before people start asking questions about whether it's actually worth that much.
>>
>>1168326

Buy five sub 500-dollar cars that have NOT been prepared and throughoughly cleaned, but that can drive and are not rusted to shit.

Buy special cleaning chemicals and equipment for 500 dollars and make the inside and the motor bay as spotless as possible. Make the outside shine as prettily as possible

Sell at 30-50% premium of what you paid.

You might be able to redo this effort a couple of times before september
>>
>>1168420
>buy 10k rolls of toilet paper
>house fire
>>
>>1168326
invest myanmar
>>
File: steamfeb2016.jpg (122 KB, 360x305) Image search: [Google]
steamfeb2016.jpg
122 KB, 360x305
>>1168543

can we ban this stupid faggot?
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 640x960
>>1168724
no its no different than me shilling cryptos. only difference is people who email me get to talk to me and i trade a demo account first for a goid few months before ever considering useing real money i talk to anons on the phone from my grandpas house. im more legit then some of these shitcoin devs and i honestly will make anyone on /biz/ money and follow through so fuck you faggot your just mad cuz im the real deal :)
>>
>>1168576
This is actually doable but you need to know values of cars and some basic shit about them.

Half the people selling sub $500 cars are selling you a piece of shit that they have jury rigged to run for another 50 miles. Avoid those obviously.

Also you don't need $500 in chemicals and equipment. The inside of the car needs a gppd vacuum with attachments (look for a shop vac setup, not an upright), maybe $30 of chemicals, and some good air freshener.

Under the hood, just buy some engine degreaser.

If you know anything about cars, you might want a cheap OBD2 reader if the car supports it to diagnose any check engine lights (better to do this before you buy it) to fix any <$25 issues, and to possibly do an oil change if the light is on (someone buying a $600 beater doesn't want to change the oil).

For the outside, a big sponge, a garden hose, a bucket, and some soap. A pressure washer would be ideal to get the wheels looking good and to make it faster, but isn't necessary.
>>
>>1168326
save it cause it will come in handy when you are in school
>>
$3k will get you a flight to japan and 1 hour with hitomi tanaka.
>>
>>1169543
kek

i like her but her tits are disgusting. they are so huge that its not even attractive
>>
>>1169543
Top kek
>>
>>1168326
>>1168326
Im in the same boat as you OP, but I have 15k to spend. Honestly might just visit a VIP strip club, or get some high quality hookers. What is your course btw, mines MechE
>>
>>1169543
freaking funpost but damn i must admit i liked it because i know who hitomi tanaka is and i've jerked off to her many times, one of her videos with a guy with a super long blurry dick i think the dick is blurry and she's sucking off the head while stroking the shaft that turns me on.

but to help OP i would say invest the money in a certified deposit or whatever cd stands for
>>
>>1169543
hey how do i get a 1 hour with hitomi tanaka though i would actually like that and i might be coming into some money soon.
>>
>>1168561
panama is in a grey-list that it is parcially a tax haven.
You can open things called sociedad anonomimas, and pretty much just fund anything while remaning completely anonymous.

source I live in panama, but I do have a great deal of financial information.

Although recent turn of events, panama is no longer considered a grey area for tax havens, I believe though no laws have changed to account for that though.

I will tell you, even banks here are filed under SA.
>>
>>1169970
Isn't that the same thing with Delaware?
>>
>>1168724
Its against the board rules to solicit for your business, why hasn't he been b& yet mods?
>>
>>1168576
Second had BMW's and Mercedes are good ones, the mid 90s models have suprisingly cheap parts as well as the cars themselves, especially here in the UK

I just bought a 316 e36 BMW for a first car for £600, could easily now sell for £1000-£1200

Literally need to know the ins and outs of car care and repairing rust and dings

It's that easy
>>
>>1169975
delaware from what I remember is tax haven on steroids.

Panama is a little more toned down, Panama for a fact is also a money laundering paradise.

Business centers sprout up like crazy, luxurious apartments flourishing even outside of the main business districts, and inside shopping centers are tons of retailers that don't even see 2 customers a day, and yet still manage to pull through years and years on end.

That is the magic of the SA( sociedad anonima) in relation to money laundering
>>
>>1169612
Low test
>>
>>1168585
KEK'D
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.