[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi Biz, What are some blue chips that are strong enough to buy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1372461145778.gif (4 MB, 411x390) Image search: [Google]
1372461145778.gif
4 MB, 411x390
Hi Biz,

What are some blue chips that are strong enough to buy and hold forever? Dividends a plus

>gif unrelated
>>
>>1168269
australian cross city tunnel building projects.
>>
Canadian National Railway is pre good.

Div yield is 1.86%
>>
>>1168269
Google. Invest in our overlords now and you'll make it out alive.
>>
>>1168300
That's a pretty good idea, I was looking into rail, consumer goods, utilities, and possibly a mid-long term play in energy. Oil stocks seem like a good value at the moment, maybe it will take Tesla and other electric vehicles 10-20 more years to make a dent in oil.
>>
>>1168319
> Oil stocks seem like a good value at the moment
Yeah and so are stocks in Blackberry

> maybe it will take Tesla and other electric vehicles 10-20 more years to make a dent in oil.
That's what the said about the iPhone.

OIL IS FINISHED.
>>
Ethereum
>>
>>1168424
Except a phone isn't the same purchase equivalent as a car and the iPhone entered the market as one of the only smartphones. You have to take into account the multitudes that drive cars running on oil products. It will take a very long time for the conversion, and as long as that takes, oil will hold.
>>
>>1168300
>div yield is under 2%
>mine is 40%
>i've also realized equity appreciation and bought back in at the same price for the same yield
>>
Banks. Regulations are making them the new utility.
>>
JNJ
PFE
JPM
PM
WMT
WFC
VZ
CVS
AMT
>>
>>1168295
haHA
>>
>>1168433

Have to think as well of the microdicks out there with their v8 lifted 4x4s.
>>
Look into non-cyclone stocks.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.