[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the highest paying career that requires the least amount
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1455365958857.gif (1 MB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1455365958857.gif
1 MB, 500x376
What is the highest paying career that requires the least amount of schooling

Looking for something requiring a 2 year degree or perhaps a simple certification
>>
Sales
>>
>>1167923
/thread
>>
>>1167923
Besides sales
>>
>>1168238
I hear good things about those guys that go out on runways and wave down aeroplanes.

Other than that male hooker. The money is nuts and you don't have to go through much schooling at all.
>>
>>1167921
Crime
>>
>>1168238

why wouldnt you want to be in sales. What do u think stock brokers are? they are salesmen.

Literally sales for the right business will make you the most money the quickest. Just got in at a finance company doing phone sales on commission only and rolling in it. Just invest what you make instead of blowing it on cocaine hookers cars and parties like 90% of the people in this business.
>>
>>1167923

This. The bottom tier has no requirements whatsoever and sales requires a skill that anybody can develop. Seems like a great profession.
I remember this technical sales guy visiting our uni last semester. He finished with a degree in engineering management/EE and basically told us that once you climb up past key account manager, you're set. Guy claimed to make 200k€. In Germany out of all places and this means something if you know our wages. He could be lying yes, but I read this is a realistic pay if you can make it.
>>
military. zero schooling necessary and you get all your shit paid for, so you can essentially save every dime + gi bill + tuition assistance + work experience
>>
>>1167921
I know a guy who is not in his 50'ties making $150000/year.

All he has is graduating highschool and a single year of sales education.

He got into IT and 'specialized' in that aspect.
>>
>>1170342
Who is now in his 50'ties.*
>>
>>1170342
>>1170347
Duh. Boomers had it easy
>>
>>1170340
This.
>Go into non-combat role like water techniciam that still gets combat zone pay
>Save and invest every single penny you can
>When you get out, go to school for free and study whatever you want
>Set for life with free education, huge savings, and proven work experience
>>
>>1170340
>>1170610
What about Europeans?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.