[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1 year ago >be after 6 months of looking for work >depressed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: historia-empresarial.jpg (536 KB, 1940x900) Image search: [Google]
historia-empresarial.jpg
536 KB, 1940x900
>1 year ago
>be after 6 months of looking for work
>depressed as fuck after 6 months of NEETdom after college, no friends at home as they've all moved away for work
>eventually find job with tech startup
>move to new city, work my ass off for a year
>learn a shitload through trial by fire
>now have a decent skillset and a future

Today marks 1 year since I left home and found work, and found some respect for myself again.

To all those /biz/nessmen looking for work and losing hope, ignore the memes, and keep your shit together- we really are all gonna make it.
>>
>>1167563
>bump for inspiration
>>
>>1167563
Thanks for the nice story. I hope you'll remember all the recent grads on your way up.
>>
File: bizness time.png (471 KB, 473x526) Image search: [Google]
bizness time.png
471 KB, 473x526
I feel like we need more /biz/spiration memes
>>
File: 1453833872580.jpg (1 MB, 1841x1227) Image search: [Google]
1453833872580.jpg
1 MB, 1841x1227
In a dark place at the moment, but I see some light and have a plan of reaching it.

I'll either escape the tunnel, or burn out knowing that I tried.

Wish me luck, boys, we'll all make it.
>>
Three months left of the fucking shit people call school, already landed two part time jobs. Now have connections all around the field in my town. Worked my ass of for this tho, since i started asking for job interviews when i started studying (retarded i know). Got rejected four times before i got accepted (over two yrs).
When i got accepted to the first job i did good, so i got a call from the boss of another firm in the same field asking me to come over for a job.

So now i got two jobs, working about 100hr months while studying fulltime. I feel like this is a big deal, because im in. Dont mean to brag, but im really fucking happy.

Never give up anons, dont fall for the memes. All it takes is one entry, and you grasp that motherfucker with what you got, and do your best.
>>
File: bizpiration.jpg (107 KB, 690x556) Image search: [Google]
bizpiration.jpg
107 KB, 690x556
>>1167595
I've been there, I know how you feel.

Give 'em hell, anon
>>
>>1167666
Nice trips.

Lowest point is over, it's been uphill for a while now, but hopefully it continues.
>>
Does working at startups really give you a lot of responsibility? Or is that a meme?
>>
finally a real post of positivity... I'm so sick of NEETs shitting on this board

Godspeed OP more money for the both of us!
>>
>>1167802

Depends on your definition of responsibility.

Working in any small business will force you to do all kinds of tasks because most employers will delegate as much as possible to you.

But it might not be things that you consider important or challenging. (pic related, I went to law school for this)
>>
File: the dream.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
the dream.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>1167863
>>1167802

forgot muh pic
>>
File: 1445984182186.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1445984182186.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>1167563
>>1167586
Well done I'm so glad for you, you and you're stories are what this board needs and a /general/ should be made for the /biz/spiration
I am also still looking for a part time job to go along with my studies, I've applied for a bunch but only no responses or rejections, but I will find one at some point, we're all gonna make it.
Do you also have more pictures like you posted? They motivate me
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.