[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp, quit my job when I only have a month's worth of finances
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
Welp, quit my job when I only have a month's worth of finances left. How fucked am I?
>>
>>1167429
Why would you quit without having another job or savings?
>>
>>1167429
i bet you quit because ur an emotional little bitch. a job is a means for survival, in the end, so u need to be able to tough out anything. its ur own fault. i pray that you get a job within this next month, god help u my friend
>>
>>1167429
You're not alone, I've done the exact same thing in the beginning of March.

Use this opportunity to start something better, do something you enjoy, something that will make you happy.

Good luck
>>
>>1167627
When I move on to another opportunity it will be to stick it to my lazy coworkers. Laziest bunch of people ive ever met.
>>
Do you only have 20 bux savings or something?
How much do you spend a month?
Get another fucking job or beg them to take you back. Damn.
>>
>>1167443
Basically the entire company is falling apart and the manager is using the newbie (me) as her emotional punching bag. I'm a schizoid and just shut down when I'm stressed out so it's becoming harder and harder to get anything done. Not to mention I need to do about 12 hours worth of work in 8 hours and we're not allowed to go overtime. I'm just done. I shouldn't have taken this job from the start.

>>1167505
Pretty much.

>>1167627
Already applied for 10 jobs. Got my dream job in my sites right now that I'm spicing up my cover letter for.

>>1167730
$3,700. I could probably get it to stretch for a bit but my yearly med refill is coming up so it's closer to $3,100.
>>
File: 1458919992949.png (102 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1458919992949.png
102 KB, 241x228
>>1167429
Quit my job because I got written up for being one fucking minute late and the write up put my promotion on suspension. I quit right fucking there. No savings. Credit card debt. And only a month of finances to cover my rent and all my bills. Found a better job that pays more and gives me the hours I want in one month. Quit job on Feb 9th. First day at new job was March 14th. You decide what happens to you. There is nothing wrong with leaving a job if it isnt what fits your life. What fits my life is not getting fucked over by my cuck boss. It worked out for me. Will it work out for you? You decide that.
>>
File: 1459211056576.jpg (83 KB, 500x660) Image search: [Google]
1459211056576.jpg
83 KB, 500x660
>>1167505
Dont listen to this guy. Dude your emotional health is about just as important as your physical. Everything you should be to enhance your life. And if your job is fucking with you so bad it makes you hate life, then it is NOT worth it.
>>
File: 1459210981366.png (169 KB, 281x266) Image search: [Google]
1459210981366.png
169 KB, 281x266
>>1167825
3100? Jesus dude. I had legit like 600 and I made it. Dig deep bro.
>>
>>1167674
why worry about other when you should be worried about your job.

>im upper management at a 40 employee company
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.