[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /biz/ So I need a bit of help. I'm 18 and absolutely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 7153354995_bc9eec626c_c.jpg (367 KB, 800x768) Image search: [Google]
7153354995_bc9eec626c_c.jpg
367 KB, 800x768
Hey /biz/

So I need a bit of help. I'm 18 and absolutely obsessed with becoming wealthy. I don't party. I don't smoke. I don't drink. I don't do drugs. Nothing. I'm now applying for college on scholarship as well. I own three rental properties and am looking at buying a fourth. I think I'm doing well, I guess. I've been working my ass off and lost countless friends in my quest to become wealthy but I don't know if I'm on the right track. Since I don't have a job and just lay around all day, I feel fucking useless. Does that make sense? I feel like I'm a loser that does nothing. All I really do apart from investing is read finance books, masturbate, play Xbox, and sleep. I don't know. Can someone just calm me down? I'm wanting to start a business and I'm now on three days with no sleep trying to think of a product I can market. I was thinking about writing some Christian book or something to sell door to door and online. I know door to door isn't really good anymore but again, all I do is lay around. It would be something to do. I'm tired, sick, and this stress is killing me. I swear I'm losing it and I just need someone to calm me the fuck down. Am I doing good? Am I on my way?
>>
>>1166991
>So I need a bit of help. I'm 18 and absolutely obsessed with becoming wealthy.
You can't buy a personality, Alex.

>I don't party. I don't smoke. I don't drink. I don't do drugs. Nothing.
Kay.

>I'm now applying for college on scholarship as well. I own three rental properties and am looking at buying a fourth. I think I'm doing well, I guess.
Better than most people in most countries.

>I've been working my ass off
Hahahahahaha.

>and lost countless friends in my quest to become wealthy but I don't know if I'm on the right track.
Probably not but you wouldn't listen to me if I spelled that out for you.

>Since I don't have a job and just lay around all day, I feel fucking useless. Does that make sense?
Perfect sense, in fact.

>I feel like I'm a loser that does nothing.
You're a parasite that does nothing, there's a difference. Losers tried and failed.

>All I really do apart from investing is read finance books, masturbate, play Xbox, and sleep. I don't know. Can someone just calm me down?
You sound a little too calm.

>I'm wanting to start a business and I'm now on three days with no sleep trying to think of a product I can market.
Try your free time to a local business.

>I was thinking about writing some Christian book or something to sell door to door and online.
Hahahahahahaha.

>I know door to door isn't really good anymore but again, all I do is lay around.
There's something you can do about that. We discussed it earlier.

>It would be something to do. I'm tired, sick, and this stress is killing me.
The stress of not having a job but affording a modern lifestyle is killing you? I'd play the world's smallest violin but your kind ruined the market for those back in 2008.

>I swear I'm losing it and I just need someone to calm me the fuck down. Am I doing good? Am I on my way?
Give me your address and I'll certainly help you on your way.
>>
>>1166991
Making a product will for sure fast track you. I'm 18 and my goal is to make it by 21-23. Or atleast be super close. I have a company and want to get into rentals. Plus I'm working on a app I want to crowdfund. You sounds just like me man.
>>
>>1166991
I don't believe this for even a second. No 18 year old would have the credit to get three mortgages.
>>
>>1167015
not knowing how to finance a house w/o a mortgage.
> current year.
>>
>>1167035
^ this
>>
>>1167007
My kind? Dude in 2008 I was 11. I enjoy investing and I'm stressed about making it in life. What crawled up your ass?
>>
>>1167007
>Probably not but you wouldn't listen to me if I spelled that out for you.

No please, I'd love for you to spell it out. GO ahead. I'm all ears.
>>
>>1166991
>18
>"working my ass off"
>own 3 rental properties
>all I do is masturbate and play Xbox

what ?
>>
>>1167069
When I say "working my ass off" I was referring to mental work.

Remember, I've been up for three days straight. My mind isn't working the best right now.

Also, the way I purchased the property was because my mother passed away and left me money. I then used said money to invest. That's all.
>>
I'm sorry if I sound like I'm talking nonsense, guys. I'm insanely tired and stressed out.
>>
>>1167081
Nigger
>>
>>1167098
Original.
>>
>>1167076
jesus man your mom died, losing a parent is hard, I would know. Don't be so hard on yourself. That being said, try and get some sleep and just live one day at a time and maybe to get a part time job or something, maybe fuck hookers, idk who gives a shit. The more you wish you were "rich" the less you'll be able to attain that through the fog of your ego.
>>
>>1166991
Find some volunteer work man, it'll make your life feel alot more meaningful. Theres lots of different things you can volunteer for that help people/the community and that will add genuine value to your life. Altruism is the best coping mechanism, it really helps all around.
>>
>>1167104
Yeah... I didn't really want to put it out there since this is 4Chan and I just expected people to start screaming at me about how I deserved it. Even when it's strangers online, that topic hurts. We were really close. I think part of the reason I want to be successful is because I want to make her proud of me. I don't know.

I need to get some sleep. I was thinking about getting a job delivering pizzas since I love to drive. Sorry if I came off as a cocky douche, I'm really not.
>>
>>1167112
I'll try. The area I live in is very rural and doesn't have many places to volunteer at. If I were 21 I'd look into becoming a police officer but... Yeah.

I'll definitely look around for it. It's something I'd be 100% interested in.
>>
>>1167076
>When I say "working my ass off" I was referring to mental work.

daydreaming is not work
>>
>>1167131
Just because I'm not out laying bricks means I'm not working?

Alright mate.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.