[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I've applied to over +30 positions >I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 750x750
>tfw I've applied to over +30 positions
>I've only gotten one interview
>the rejection letters won't stop coming in
>>
>>1166744
I don't know this feel

go to fiverr and pay someone to make you a resume
>>
Doesn't matter. Play the hand you're dealt. Keep pushing, there's no other way to go forward, unless you want to join the military.
>>
>>1166744
Suck it up and try to find out why you're rejected. Depending on your field use your free time to study it or have your own projects where you use that knowledge.

Then try again.
>>
>>1166817
How do I find out?
>>
>>1166744
try r9k
>>
>>1166744
Low quality bait. Practically nobody sends rejection letters. Receiving multiple is highly improbable.
>>
>>1166872
>implying I haven't received three in the past week
>>
You're not frontloading the work. Take some of the responsibility off the HR people and do a little bit of their job.

Download Ramit's How to find your dreamjob.
available here
http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p
links in file: TripleMaxWageSlave
>>
File: just fucking do it.webm (532 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
just fucking do it.webm
532 KB, 640x480
>country currently going through one hell of a financial crisis (norway)
>people getting laid off literally everywhere
>all my friends have lost their jobs
>my carpenter-apprentice brother lost his job right before he could enter the exams to become a certified carpenter
>people who worked off-shore, with top-tier university degrees, have almost all lost their jobs too and are now coming into the mainland and are taking all the unskilled jobs, meaning i have to compete with a guy with a doctorate in geology and petroleum just to flip burgers
>whatever scraps are left of the job-market is scooped up by all the new immigrants from eastern europe who work for so low salaries that it has driven the wages down across the board, making a living wage impossible
>mfw

germany, can i move in with you?
>>
>>1166896
>country currently going through one hell of a financial crisis (norway)
>NORWAY

you what

pls explain how practically the richest country in the world is having one hell of a financial crisis

even so dont you guys have welfare or unemployment neetbucks there?
>>
>>1166896
Wait what's causing the financial crisis.

Wage lowering isn't necessarily crisis. what is it you guys can't afford, that you used to be able to afford?
>>
>>1166901
you know how our wealth hinges almost exclusively on our oil?
and that the oil prices have been hitting the floor lately?

yeah. we're boned.
>>
>>1166916
Don't worry after US Election shit should be good. Hopefully you guys have that much runway.
>>
>>1166916
isnt that a meme
we all know about the oil, but you also have a huge sovereign wealth fund from all those years selling at 120$ a barrel, whats the problem?
>>
>>1166921
oh sure, the Oljefondet as we call it, can keep Norway operational at ideal levels for over 40 years. it's just going to look terrible on my CV that i'm unemployed and will likely be so for quite some time.
at the moment i'm stuck with welfare which gives me barely enough to pay my bills and food and not much else.
>>
>>1166939
the problem is that finding work is literally impossible. i have no way of making money for myself. the government can keep running just fine, it's just us regular people that are getting fucked left and right. and instead of doing anything about it and trying to fix our problems, the politicans try to make us ignore it by screaming "B-BUT WHAT ABOUT MUSLIMS, YOU GUIZE?!"
>>
Start your own "business", employ yourself during this time. Give yourself a few promotions. They're glad to hire a "senior manager" who wants a little less administrative responsibility in exchange for increased performance at the job he really loves.
>>
>>1166916
>norway unemployment rate
>4.1%
are you fucking serious
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1457469470238.webm
>>
>>1166965
most of it is happening in western norway, were i am from. the other parts of norway are almost unaffected.
>>
>2016
>working
lmfao
>>
>>1166949
you have to be a petro industry worker in order to not be able to get a job with 4.1% unemployment

its fukken 6.5 in NL

>>1166980
cant you move somewhere where you can get a job?
>>
>>1166985
i've got no money to move, no friends to support me, and no skills to use yet. i'm trying to become an electrician but it's impossible to get anyone to hire me anywhere.
>>
>>1166895
>http://dropcanvas.com/zpf5p

What the hell is this?
>>
>>1166872
in some countries its the law
>>
>>1167072
use jdownloader copy links

http://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/find-your-dream-job/

$20k dollar course. enjoy.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.