[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
freelance thread. Want to make money online ? Post what you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 15
freelance thread.

Want to make money online ?
Post what you are able to do or what you are looking for.

Fuck craiglist and the others shitwebsites with tons of settings.

Let's connect anons.

I speak french and spanish. Need help in translations?
>>
>>1166686
I´m a graphic designer. Can design almost anything.
>>
>>1166735
Graphic Designer here as well.
Specialized in advertising and posters, though. Not so good with logotype design.
>>
Fullstack developer here, designers wanted to build and co-manage an Mobile App
>>
>>1166686
Chef here. I can do small to medium-sized catering. Also experienced in speed toasting
>>
japanese to english translator, currently in SE asia.
>>
Python dev / oracle and mssql database admin here. Can design transactional databases, solve performance problems, automate, analyze stuff
>>
I'm a writer that's learning how to copyright. I have experience writing user guides and manuals.
>>
>>1166794
Could you copy that trader's positions, and replicate into a MT4 account, kind of a EA, with defined leverage for different assets?

https://twitter.com/nunovski?lang=fr
>>
I uuuuh... draw animu tiddy
>>
File: 1429736200310.png (486 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
1429736200310.png
486 KB, 800x1000
>>1166831
You're doing God's work, anon.
>>
>>1166823
>I'm a writer that's learning how to copyright

What's there to learn? Is it difficult? Pls exblain xDD
>>
I do shit tier "it"/office repair work for people who don't know what they doing. 40/hr house call. Can take off wifey's zig for no add'l charge.
>>
>>1166827
>https://twitter.com/nunovski?lang=fr
I guess I could, there is a python api for Twitter and if there is an api for MT4 as well then it can be done in like 8-10 hours if you know what you are doing and do not encounter any unexpected problems (but you will, so its like 2-3 days to do it I guess).

Oh and there is some stuff for MT4:
https://github.com/OpenTrading/OTMql4Py

So I am sure it can be done.

Why copy that guy? is he such a pro?
>>
I will chat with you online for 10$ USD an hour
>>
I suck dick like a pro, believe me you wont regret it, money back guaranteed.
I do anal also. I live in NY. Hook me up.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1452539053068.jpg (38 KB, 720x498) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1452539053068.jpg
38 KB, 720x498
I can translate Japanese to English and vice versa.

So let me k ow if you want me to translate some hentai manga, bros.
>>
Off topic but Amazon Mturk has some pretty decent paying jobs for translation tasks. If you're good it may be worth checking out
>>
>>1166686
Bitcoin trader. Buy from miners and sell locally and online for a fee
>>
>>1168373
I am travelling to japan for the first time in three months. I dont speak any nip nip. what are some good phrases I will need?

specifically i think it would be important to be able to ask where to find a toilet. is it nip polite to just approach anyone and ask? in english I usually would just say "excuse me, sorry to bother you, do you know where to find a toilet?"
>>
>>1166686
Expert in derivatives markets and algorithm trading
>>
Android developer here.
I can develop your prototype so you can go see investors. I can build new features on top of your existing ones.

I have apps on the market that are almost 1M+ download with 4.6 rating.

My rate is $500/day at the moment.
>>
>>1168387
they know basic english
just say something like
Suckey suckey me love you long time
>>
Can make video games.

3D modeling in maya
Animation in maya
Rendering in maya
Texturing in maya
Basically a generalist in maya
Photoshop
After effects
Lots of other industry standard software.
Can play numerous instruments
Own a recording studio
C# scripting in unity

Holy fuck I'm amazing.
I should marry myself.
>>
>>1168439
Don't listen to this'll guy. He is overcharging you.

I can do the same job for $499.99 a day
>>
>>1167186
Make it work, take a screenshot and give me your price.
>>
>>1168645
I bet you're one of those fags who can "play instruments" but only produces absolute shit music.

Also, not even C++, is a real programming language too hard for ya.

LMAOing at your life? kiddo.
>>
>>1168645

you making any money on this? I was getting into unity a while back until I realized the game market is completely over saturated
>>
>>1168681
>>1168689
probably doesn't even lift

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1168698
why do you laugh so much
>>
>>1168701
I have a big laugh box
>>
I can produce music. I want to one day make background music for documentaries, commercials, anything really. I'm also trying to get started in video game music. So far, all I've done is spam my soundcloud on /mu/ and gained some followers. Idk where to go from here
>>
File: 1443027663089.gif (351 KB, 263x239) Image search: [Google]
1443027663089.gif
351 KB, 263x239
I can code in C and understand most low level computer stuff , so I'm not a code monkey i actually understand what I'm doing, also can do some web stuff

Yet i have no idea what to do with those skills
>>
So I love designing software architecture, modeling of data, algorithms, parallel processing, everything abstract and challenging basically. However, I absolutly detest the stuff that has to be done like releasing, regular updating, designing UI, bugfix on several different OS versions/ screen sizes etc. Is there a way to automate this? Maybe hire a freelancer myself? How do you go about it?
>>
Highly competent in python, matlab, excel and c++
Physics graduate student, can do sophisticated mathematical modeling, numerics, statistics; you name it. Know some basics in finance from reading a few books and taking one quantitive finance class.

Anyone got something for me?
>inb4 kneepads
>>
>>1168730
that actually made me laugh
>>
File: justin wong loli.gif (2 MB, 265x364) Image search: [Google]
justin wong loli.gif
2 MB, 265x364
>>1168373
http://nhentai.net/g/119473/

pls translate
>>
I can make translations english/spanish, spanish/english
>>
Copyright was a bad term, I'm referring to writing ToS/ToU.
>>
Paranoid conspiracy theorist. I can read 500+ page documents without a second thought, and will come to you freaking out about how they're out to get you.
>>
File: 1459361535225.jpg (174 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459361535225.jpg
174 KB, 640x640
Any sites where you can sell adult services?
fiverr and peopleperhour don;t accept adult stuff
what about classifieds? besides craiglist and mothe rless
>>
i just landed 12 separate gigs to install wordpress for some companies at $400 a pop today.
>>
>>1169547
Back page?
>>
>>1169348
you can create malware
>>
>>1169554
think I've used it before... either it wasn t free or didn t get any clients
>>
>>1169547
Just start posting to /r/gonewild.

You build up a following, and then dudes will send in requests and amazon gift cards. There's a lot of posters that get big on it, but then leave because you aren't supposed to solicit cash on it.
>>
>>1169558
Not in the mood to meet my new cellmates.
>>
>>1166831
do you get paid for it?
>>
I'm a marketing strategy guy: Seo, ppc, SEM and every other abbreviation out there.

Need help running a marketing campaign for your small business? Maybe you need a landing page designed or you are too busy to analyze your analytics and run your conversion optimization.
I teach PR at a few bootcamps as well.

I can help across the board, and I have a network of writers/designers/Malaysians who can run every task I can't do myself. Consider me a marketing project manager

Also for all you guys out there looking to take your freelancing seriously, Upwork has been pretty great for getting my name out there.
>>
>>1168387

Suimasen, toire wa doko desuka? = Excuse me, where is the toilet/restroom?

You pronounce it similar to Spanish. Check some basic pronounciation vids on jewtube, it is hard to teach pronounciation on 4chan.

I also recommend that you try to learn the Katakana alphabet if you can. 90% of Katakana words come from English so being able to read those helps a lot.
>>
>>1168381
Can you go into more detail on that? How do you sell to people, have you got a website or do you just approach people?
>>
>>1169344
What's your soundcloud, anon?
>>
>>1170181

yes of course. quite handsomely sometimes. usually working for 30/40$ an hour but sometimes i end up working for 100$ an hour.
>>
>>1168689
I'd say the game market isn't oversaturated, just certain parts of it are.
Game developers are astoundingly uncreative, they just copy from old games and never spot many fundamental issues with their game design.

Take, for example, the Sniper in TF2. If a perfectly skillful sniper (an aimbot) has a perfectly skillful player (perfect aim, strategy, and dodging) in their line of sight, then the Sniper will automatically win.
Sometimes they're not even aimbots and just really skilled, so they ruin the game without having any legitimate reason to ban them.
This also applies to other first person shooters, but it applies to TF2 especially as it has lots of skilled snipers and no one can instakill an enemy sniper at range unless they're also a sniper.

No FPS I can think of has had a development team clever enough to remove or reimagine the sniper class. The correct way to go about it is to have shots that travel slow enough to dodge at long range, but gain damage as they travel.

This is just failure to fix one small aspect of a common game genre though as an example of the lack of game developer creativity. What about possible games that are completely different to anything that already exists?
The Conway's Game of Life engine named "Golly" brought an interesting concept of simulation to the table, the idea of doing certain simulations extremely quickly through the combined usage of memoization and the fact that any chain reaction would only propogate at one tile a second.
If there was something like Golly but run more like Powder Toy than Conway's Game of Life, you could have loads of fun with that. It'd be a non-realistic but hyper efficient simulator which could quite realistically generate "lifeforms" purely by chance, and it could be fun if those "lifeforms" could cross between player worlds. I kinda wanna see a screensaver based on that now.

>>1169356
>loves the science in computer science
>hates the IT part
Are you me?
>>
>>1169574
Not really of use... this adult service is more familiar to drawing....
>>
Journalism
>>
>>1170223
>No FPS I can think of has had a development team clever enough to remove or reimagine the sniper class. The correct way to go about it is to have shots that travel slow enough to dodge at long range, but gain damage as they travel.

you are massively overestimating the average consumer. the average consumer is dumb as fucking horseshit and likes things flatly and simply designed.

squeezing in some kind of complexity that still appeals to the 10% of skilled, intelligent players... that's the art of game design. blizzard are masters at this, and it's why their games appeal to both massive lowest-common-denominator type consumergroups, as well as their hardcore turbonerd fanboys who dissect the game to its absolute most complex.
>>
File: 07.jpg (49 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
49 KB, 600x397
i can dig holes
>>
>>1170225
pls post the dl link here >>>/e/1858337
>>
>>1169547
bump
>>
>>1168653
sorry, just saw your comment, I can try. Can you leave a throwaway mail address here where I can send the stuff?

I cannot promise anything now but I will look at it.
>>
I speak some japanese (not as much since I haven't studied it or used it in 2 years, but I still know quite a bit)
Can play the guitar and ukulele, and a bit of piano
I know and understand a lot of chemistry up to roughly a 1st-2nd year college level
and I know how to start / operate a business

My throwaway email is [email protected] if anyone is interested
>>
I can compose fingerstyle guitar instrumentals for background music or whatever. Hmu if want sample or something.
>>
>>1170991
[email protected]
>>
I speak norwegian, english and serbian.
>>
>>1169550

Is this part of a career?
>>
>>1171687

There is no such language as Norwegian. Your saying was the equivalent of saying: "I speak Chinese."
>>
https://hashflare.io/r/1CA0D8F7
This is good Bitcoin cloud mining.
>>
I groom dogs
>>
>>1172657
Elaborate
>>
>>1166823
>I'm a writer that's learning how to copyright
Maybe a writer should be able to tell the difference between copyright and writing copy.
>>
File: psp green header.jpg (2 MB, 1441x1404) Image search: [Google]
psp green header.jpg
2 MB, 1441x1404
I sell custom/rare PSP's with fully customizable made-to-order game libraries. Anything from ps1, psp, gba, gbc, snes, nes, sega, any old computer games. It's a very niche market but these are still pretty much the best handhelds you can buy even today. especially if you don't want to spend the time modding it and loading all the games/emus yourself

here's one I sold for $425
>>
php/html/css

i know opencart inside if you want an ecommerce job doing.
>>
>>1166686
> know basic python 2.7
> can create simple gui in tkinter(coding is alright)
> can do excel things, vlookups...
> fast learner

will work for CSGO keys, skins, steam video games.
>>
>>1172794
unrelated, but what's opencart?

please elaborate
>>
>>1172798
its an open source online shop cms, very adaptable and safe in my experience. end users have gotten well with the admin side very well from what theyve told me.

www.opencart.com

pretty easy to set up on a home server if you want to have a play around
>>
Cool thread!

I'm an experienced copywriter with over 4 years under my belt and I've written several 6-figure funnels, sales letters, etc.

I have connected with business owners through /biz and made over 10k with them, they are clients to this day.

Would gladly answer any questions, business proposals, etc.
>>
>>1166686
I'm fluent in french, living in Paris. I can translate stuff for you guys. mail: [email protected]
>>
>>1172813
so you're a freelance beggar then?
>>
>>1169547
https://extralunchmoney.com
>>
>>1172840
>https://extralunchmoney.com
hmm already had an account here... unsure whether my service is for this site..I'll try
>>
>>1166686
I'm a Marketer. I worked for different startups in Italy. I helped them to start with low budget.
>>
File: architecture.jpg (64 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
architecture.jpg
64 KB, 468x468
I'm an architect. I develope real-estate projects for investors.
>>
>>1166686
NY attorney. Gimme dem law questions
>>
Im decent with sony vegas video editing software, would it be possible to find any work somewhere from time to time? im not talking full time nor part time, just some work from time to time? do people even need that shit?
>>
>>1173521
What kind of attorney?

I have some questions on NDA's.

Let's say I sign an NDA with a company and create some content for that company (written content).
If I exclude any mention of said company from the text, can I openly demonstrate it as part of my portfolio?
>>
>>1174061
I've got a background in transactional law. I've never dealt with an NDA professionally. What state are you/the business in?
>>
>>1174067
I'm in Europe and I do Copywriting for various companies from Argentina to the U.S. all in english.
>>
>>1174067
Also, since you're a transactional lawyer, in your experience is there any way to get clients to pay if they stop any communication and vanish? (no contract)

One of my first clients from India (yeah I know) owes me under $1k and I'm thinking if it's worth it pursuing them with legal actions.

General advice was that it's not worth it since its India...
>>
Data analyst here going for a data scientist. Making the most out of big data to provide some insight from information.
Skills related are:

Data formatting/manipulation/cleaning
ETL (Extract/Transform/Load)
Statistical analysis (Monte Carlo, etc...)
Data visualization
Predictive analytics

Software I have access/experience in:
SAS Enterprise Miner
R
Weka
SQL server
Tableau
Excel (duh)
>>
>>1174088
Sorry bro, not sure I can help out with that NDA - I know fuckall about European and Arge laws, and chances are whatever state the US copyright as well.

Concerning your Indian client, I honestly wouldn't bother with legal action. That said, I'd at least threaten it, see if he caves that way. But for $1k, the juice isn't really worth the squeeze.
>>
Computer janitor desktop expert here. I know a little about a lot of tech, makes me generally worthless in the job market, but I work hard and give a shit about doing a good job.
>>
I'm an Internet Marketer and need a guy for some HTML/CSS small jobs. I need one who is reliable and good
>>
im sad and masturbate a lot
>>
>>1166763
how to get in contact?
>>
>>1174827
post throwaway mail
>>
Android developer here, also Electrical Computer engineering so I can design IOT (internet of things).
>>
>>1174144
Landing page?
>>
File: yelling negro.jpg (40 KB, 350x268) Image search: [Google]
yelling negro.jpg
40 KB, 350x268
Hey, freelancebros!

I'm getting into this whole freelancing gig and would like to know how much you guys make per month.

For now I earn about 2000$ per month by working 10-15 days max. I'm an interpreter.
>>
>>1172705
there isn't a single norwegian language, but many. the most commonly spoken is bokmål. there are lots of chinese languages too, like mandarin, cantonese, taiwanese, fukianese etc.
>>
>>1166686
Transcriptionist. Anything need transcribing, just let me know.
>>
>>1175512
Most Chinese people speak Mandarin and even if you speak another variant, you can still read it unless dealing with traditional and simplified characters.
>>
>>1174157
You're valuable to me, you just haven't realized your potential yet.
>>
Marketer for the digital publishing niche. If you wanna publish and sell an ebook, im your man
>>
I'm currently an undergrad working on a bachelors for computer science. I know how to code in C, Java, and Python. I know MySQL and rly comfy with linux, shell scripts, remote logins, etc. Also have experience with HTML, CSS, PHP and javascript.

In addition to my technical skills, I have been playing guitar for 6 and am classically trained. I'm in college taking a jazz course for guitar currently as an elective. Although guitar is my main instrument, I have a little studio in my room which includes a drum kit, microphones, speakers, a keyboard, a ukelele, a banjo... I can make anything you want.
>>
>>1175508

What do you... interpret? How did you get started? 2000$ a month by working 15 days max is fucking boss, desu senpai.
>>
>>1175907
tell me about the model behind publishing and selling, say a kindle book?
>>
I can give a crash course in the basic usage of git (version control system).

Highly recommended for those picking up highly demanded programming languages and most importantly frameworks.

give a reply if you're interested.

Can provide the small course in Spanish or English, and dare I say broken Italian.
>>
I repair smartphones in Belgium. Looking for bigger corporations.
>>
>>1168439
>>1168649

Fuck you guys, I can do a way better job for $498.99/day
>>
I can analyze, manipulate, manage, design and present all types of spatial or geographical data with any GIS program you want. $20 an hour, if it's a small job like for geocaching I can probably do it in 5 minutes, I charge $5.

I can create a thin sample of any rock you want and tell you what minerals are in it cheaper than any mass spectrometer. $200

I've also had experience writing up training programs for beginner, intermediate, and advanced weightlifting for weightlifters and footballers. $20.
And I can play football, if anyone needs a runningback. That's not really work from home, but please, I need money.
>>
>>1175521
Don't listen to him he's full of shit. There is a standardized form of Norwegian which everyone speaks unless you live in the rural mountains like a fucking animal.
>>
File: 1359271252465.gif (1022 KB, 235x242) Image search: [Google]
1359271252465.gif
1022 KB, 235x242
>>1176539
>how I started
1. Graduated my Master's in Linguistics. Spoke only English and Russian.
2. Sent out my CV to all translation agencies in Moscow (where I currently live)
3. Called them a day after and said that I'm ready to work for any amount of money - I'm in it for the experience and networking
4. After a while I beefed up my CV and got in the right companies
5. A year later and I already translated my President, all the ministers and have worked with every big company there is
>rate
My rate is 1$/page (written), 240$ per day (interpretation) and 30$ per hour of work (if they want to employ me for less than a day
>benefits
I don't pay taxes. Enough said.

And yeah, 2000$ is too much for an Eastern European country. I sit around the house and play vidya before I get a call with some offer. Now I don't even make any effort - people seek me out.
>>
File: K1T Leddddather.png (617 KB, 681x684) Image search: [Google]
K1T Leddddather.png
617 KB, 681x684
Professional Musician.
Graphic designer.

email: [email protected]
>>
I don't have any marketable skills except some CAD, rudimentary 3D modeling and I have a 3D printer.

I 'freelance' for an architecture firm by building their models, but it's my dad's firm (I technically own it already).
My model building skills are decent enough but I don't have proper equipment to compete with professional model builders. I'd need an investment of at least 15k to buy a laser cutter and another 3d printer but I don't have enough time for doing this since I'm starting my masters now.

I wanted to save up some money and try some trading, but today my gf crashed my car and I had to front 260 bucks for the tow truck I probably won't get back from the insurance, and while repairs should be covered they will take 2 weeks minimum.

I'll just have to ask for more work from my dad I guess.
>>
>>1177305
87k per year max unless you spend all night typing.
>>
File: NheoNhL.jpg (90 KB, 532x710) Image search: [Google]
NheoNhL.jpg
90 KB, 532x710
I'm a video editor and producer.

I can voice act, use any modern editor and produce graphics in adobe systems.

I can design simple logos, do motion graphics and have run or helped run several YouTube channels.

My rate's usually project/time based but I try to make roughly $20 an hour. (Which can get you a lot of value if you want something simple.)

Been working for a TV station for 7 years. Been wanting to full time for myself.
>>
>>1177342
Well, my annual salary is about 21-23k$.

Before sanctions it was twice that high.

For working for 2 weeks and doing fuck all it's not half bad. Though sometimes I feel like I want to earn more but I don't know why would I need more money.
>>
STICKY THIS, ALSO INTEGRATE WITH BITCOINS
>>
Hi friends, I'm a Business Analyst and a Ghostwriter.

>Business Analyst
Quite simply, as a Business Analyst I identify inefficiencies in your business and its processes, which helps the business owner(s) save time and money. I started off being a Business Analyst in Citi. If you're a business owner and want to automate or improve upon some of your business processes then I'm the guy for you!

>Ghostwriter
I can write anything for the right fee. I am most well-versed in writing theses and other academic documents, and content creation for websites (in essence, I create interesting articles for you to host on a website in order to increase web traffic).

Funnily enough, I got into this line of work by writing theses for undergrad students who wanted a degree, but were too busy to put in the work.
I then landed a job at a professional magazine as a Senior Writer with some editorial responsibilities, where I worked for a couple of years.

If you think I can serve you or your company in some way, please reach out to me at: [email protected]
>>
>>1169404
Me too but have no idea what or where to go with that.
>>
>>1177660
1. Go to Upwork
2. Create account
3. Spend time and effort creating your profile
4. Start bidding (minium 5 bids/day)
5. You will get a job in a month
6. Add that to your portfolio
7. Repeat and raise prices
>>
>>1177347
What's your video editing program of choice? I've been getting into shooting editing a lot recently and I have a super basic program. I've considered trying the TouTube thing as well but right now I'm involved in the music scene doing live sets and what not.
>>
>>1177733
I started with Final Cut Pro 7 but its a dieing program. My suggestions for beginners is to pirate FCP 7 or Sony Vegas to learn and see how you like editing. Get your basic tools and functions down and you can work with anything though. I also adobe premiere cc because free upgrades.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 1000x1000
I've been modelling NHL games for quite some time (years of data) & I can predict the outcome of the games with 70%+ accuracy. Good knowledge to have for your fantasy hockey lineups & any sports betting initiatives. Not sure how I can monetize this more effectively, but shoot me a line if interested.

[email protected]
>>
>>1166686
I'm at 150 CAD per day
>>
File: 1457165907273.png (345 KB, 622x521) Image search: [Google]
1457165907273.png
345 KB, 622x521
>>1169374
Different anon but I'd translate it for moolah
>>
CPA. Can provide financial consulting, general ledger and personal financial statement preparation. Financial projections, assurance services, compilations, reviews, audits, tax return compliance, agrees upon procedures ect.
>>
>>1177995
What do you mean 70%? Is that pick-em or against the spread?
>>
>>1178158
Just pick them. Hockey spreads are for suckers. That only works for NFL.
>>
If you're tired of doing the same monotone computer-based task let me know, I'll sit down for a few hours and likely automate it for you thereby allowing you to go on /biz/ instead of working. Also, loads of experience in the financial industry especially with algo trading and technical analysis. Currently breezing through my CMT.
>>
>>1166686
I'm an info security specialist with experience implementing all kinds of regulatory and risk-mitigation driven action plans for f500 companies. I'm a CISA, CISSP, and familiar with just about any information security industry standard you can think of (ITIL, COBIT, NIST 800 series and cyber security framework, ISO 27000 series, and others), as well as many US regulatory requirements for various industries (HIPAA, FERPA, SOX, and others). My specialty is security architecture and risk/control identification.

If you are looking for security architecture expertise and/or advice, I can most likely help you.
>>
>>1168645
I have practically the same skillsets except experience in cinema4d rather than maya.

about 15+ years of audio production experience,
have been programming games since I was 9 years old. after effects / graphic design / etc. I have also have a pretty good knowledge and experience with arduino/raspberry pi and building circuits.

Wanna team up bro and put our efforts together to make some dough? I've been trying to get into DSP programming and develop audio plugins. I think that market is an easy grab if you have decent graphic design and marketing mindset. I don't know, i've been thinking a lot lately of all these damn skills and some way of capitalizing on them.
>>
>>1169547
AdultWork.
I don't think anything legal is off limits there.
What are you selling?
>>
>>1169486
lol ditto
>>
god-tier javascript dev
hire me
>>
>>1166774
Sir may i ask you, how are you insured?
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.