[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
trump is a dump coin prove me wrong! pro tip you cant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (203 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
203 KB, 1000x1000
trump is a dump coin prove me wrong! pro tip you cant
>>
>>1166593
I'm part of the Devteam. It's not. We all think this will be a long term success.

Glad I could clear that up for you lol.
>>
>>1166611
Untill you get sued.
>>
>>1166593
X-coins are ALWAYS pump and dumps.
>>
>>1166613
Hey if it got sued it would be all over the media, price would explode.
>>
>>1166615
Wtf is an x-coin?
>>
>>1166593
I made that image!
>>
Anyone care to explain why any cryptocurrency other than BTC has any value?
BTC is the only coin that seems to be treated as payment, so it makes no sense that Trumpcoin has value.
>>
>>1166635
You're doing God's work fellow Trump supporter.
>>
>>1166639
Why does gold have value? Why do pieces of paper with dead president's on them have value? Why does anything have value?
>>
>>1166780
This so much, people don't understand shit of the world they are living in, everything works because everyone expect it to work, not the other way around, fiat and gold are a big doomed domino(don't get me wrong gold will spike more) considering the next step is already in the playground.
>>
>>1166639
Everything is valued by what people are willing to give for it.

Does labor have value? Yes, it has, since people are willing to trade something that you value more than free time in exchange for your labor.

Is a piece of rock worth a million dollars? Sure, find someone who is willing to give you a million for it and it is, in fact, worth a million dollars.
>>
Pepecoin and Trumpcoin are going to be the biggest pumps of 2016.

I was the one who told you guys about Grid a few Weeks ago (before Reddit pump)
>>
>>1166639
This board 2 years ago...

>hey guys buy BTC its only $800! Its a steal at this price! It used to be $1100!
>ok done. What do I do with it now?
>you just hodl, man. This thing is the future of money. Its going to be the next reserve currency.
>ok cool. Can I spend any of it? Its a currency, right?
>shit man, I wouldn't. If you spend it then you are going to miss out on it skyrocketing. Just hodl.
>...ok
>bitcoin is down to $600 now! Now its really cheap! Buy the dip! Oh man what a great opportunity to buy more!
>you sure? It looks like it is crashing...
>fuck no! Its not crashing its just dipping. The whales are just suppressing the price so they can buy more. If you look at this long term log chart you will see that it is on an upward trend.
>ok. I bought more. You sure I can't spend any of this?
>positive. Just hodl. Bitcoin is going to be worth 100x what you paid for it. Everyone agrees that it will be worth $10,000/coin one day.
>fuck man I'm getting worried. Bitcoin is close to $400 now. Thats half of what I paid for it...
>just hodl! It will recover...
>it went back up to $600. I'm thinking of selling now man. I wont get my full money back but I think I'm going to cut my losses.
>I told you it would go back up!!!! I'm over here making mad dosh, bro. Dont be a retard and sell. Just hodl. You haven't lost any money until you sell.
>fuck I should have sold. It's down to $400 again.
>hmm... That's odd. Well... hodl anyways.
>...down to $200. Just fuck my life.
>oh. Well that's your fault. Everyone here is buying Dogecoin and PND now.
>...you're fucking joking, right?

Whats even funnier is that you guys are at it again even though bitcoin has been stagnant at $400 for a while now. Doge and PND got btfo so now you have ethereum and lisk, until some other shitcoin comes along. Its amazing to me that there are a few people on here still trying to shill bitcoin though. You have to admit, its pretty fucking funny.
>>
>>1166593

Of course it is, that's the whole point you fucking idiot!
>>
>>1166853
This should be the board sticky. It is awful how accurate this is.
>>
>>1166853
/thread
>>
>>1166780
Gold has value because anything with a higher density than gold is also worth more (making it impractical to create fake gold), and no one can just create it out of nowhere. It's the most natural currency in existence.

The government can give paper money value by expecting it as payment.
Say that everyone's trading in gold, and the government wants to create a new currency.
People can refuse to trade in that currency, but they're forced to if the government is offerring land for sale in its own currency.

But anyone can just create a new coin, and that coin doesn't have any trading advantages over BTC.

>>1166793
But why is anyone willing to give money for it in the first place?
It's like a stock market where there's no companies, and only stocks.
Stocks have value because you earn dividends and can influence the company.
But in the coin market, people just create stocks with initially zero value, then it can suddenly turn into a rollercoaster of value because a zero-value coin is in demand as it can only go up but if the coin hits a high value as a result no one will want to buy because it will only go down...
So, it's literally just a giant gambling game?
>>
>>1166853

BTC market cap 2 years ago = $12bn dollars
TRUMP market cap today = $15,000

Buying BTC when it was already at a $7b market cap was a shit decision.

TRUMP is at a $15k market cap - even the shittest tier meme coin hits at least $1m market cap. DOGE hit $70m.

Trumpcoins have a huge way to climb if you want my opinion.
>>
>>1167731
>density creates value
Saffron is one of the least dense things imaginable and it's priced higher than gold.

Your theory = BTFO
>>
>>1166625
Pretty much any altcoin

Has there ever been an alt coin in the history of alt coins that wasnt a pump and dump?
>>
>>1167731
>But why is anyone willing to give money for it in the first place?
Doesn't matter. People are willing to exchange something for it, therefore it has value.

>It's like a stock market where there's no companies, and only stocks.
It's currencies. And again, it doesn't matter what it is, people still see value in it.

>Stocks have value because you earn dividends and can influence the company.
You are right, but it doesn't change the fact that people want to get their hands on crypto.

>But in the coin market, people just create stocks with initially zero value, then it can suddenly turn into a rollercoaster of value because a zero-value coin is in demand as it can only go up but if the coin hits a high value as a result no one will want to buy because it will only go down...
Yes. So?

>So, it's literally just a giant gambling game?
Yes.
>>
i have some extra dosh how do i buy this meme coin
>>
>>1167828
...ETH is doing ok
>>
>>1167940
Say a prayer to Lord Trump and burn your money. The Trumpcoins will appear in your account soon after.
>>
>>1167940
It's on Yobit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.