[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to be a billionaire. Infinite money and power. Everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 1389x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 1389x773
I want to be a billionaire. Infinite money and power. Everyone will respect me. Everyone will be in awe of me. Will I get there biz or am I just being naive? All I know is that i will never stop until I become a billionaire. Never.
>>
* or until you're dead.
>>
What are you doing to achieve your goal?
>>
>>1166527
Nothing. He's all talk like the guy he chose to use in his picture.
>>
>>1166530
That's what I think too. Everybody is going to be a billionaire in their head
>>
>>1166515
u r a stupid nigger
>>
Your question should not be to get a billion. Your mission is to get one million, and then turn one into ten.

Once you have ten mill, the path to a billion is possible.
>>
>>1166515
Billionaire
Respect
Pick One or None
>>
>>1166565
Why do you think that? You believe the meme that only assholes get rich?
>>
>>1166527
It's a good question, though. See these threads a LOT on here but no-one has any concrete plans. Sad, really.
>>
>>1166515

If your role model is a nigger you have already failed.
>>
>>1166663
Only lucky people get rich
>>
>>1166663
Find a decent human being who made any reasonable sum of money and I will show you his kid-rape basement and meth lab he sponsors.

Literally anyone making over $100kUSD/year is guilty of something they ought to be killed for, you just have to look for it.
>>
File: 1459184179397.jpg (49 KB, 750x807) Image search: [Google]
1459184179397.jpg
49 KB, 750x807
>>1166977
>>1166983

/biz. Let them keep dreaming though.
>>
>>1166548
his question should be to get 10 bucks in all honesty, I think that even his dicksucking skills are lacking.
>>
>>1166983
>started as hs grad at company doing literally the first 10 minutes of Office Space for $8 an hour in 90s
>worked my way up to manager
>2004, start applying around for a bigger job
>2006, call from a company in Santa Clara, they want to move me out there and work for them
>2007, everything planned out, start there at $52k
>work my ass off like no one else because that was big bucks to me
>2011, third raise, $41 an out now, but they want me to work closer to 80 hours a week.
>idiot me agreed
>50 hours work, 30 hours meetings
>sperg out and always state my opinion, indirectly told CEO and CFO that they were retarded and needed to make changes more than a few times
>massive spike in productivity
>raise, negotiated that I keep the same yearly income but lower the hours to 52 a week
>$120k a year as of today

I'm not sure where I deserve death.
>>
>>1166515
You do know Kanye is in $53,000,000 worth of debt, right anon?
>>
>>1167213
I don't run around saying I'm 23k in debt when I have 500k in my bank, I have positive net worth. He can run around saying he's in debt when his net worth is manyfold larger in the positive because 53 mil seems like a lot.

He can easily fix that debt, but when literally everyone in the US talks about it, a couple thousand laymen are bound to help foot it, so his debt will be paid by others, he'll keep his hundreds of mil in posessions and not pay out of pocket to clear debt.
>>
>>1166983
>Literally anyone making over $100k USD/year is guilty of something they ought to be killed for

Here's your (you)
>>
>>1166530

>21 Grammys

>Every album he ever made went platinum

>Set the foundation for the current music industry

I hate Kanye as much as the next guy, but give credit to where credit is due. This guy didn't get famous off his Twitter rants.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.