[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is having money the key to having a hot GF?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Is having money the key to having a hot GF?
>>
Yes, but not to love.
>>
>>1166432
Yes, and being hot and tall.
>>
>>1166432
If you're unable to get a hot gf without money, money will allow you to get a hot gold-digger to pose as girlfriend.
If you're unable to get a hot wife without money, money will allow you to get divorce-raped by a hot ex-wife.
>>
Plenty of short guys made it to the NBA. But the vast majority were tall.

The same is true of money and hot chicks, especially after age 30.
>>
>>1166447
Not Op, but love is overrated.

You need money to keep a relationship (mostly with women) going.

The word 'love' is excessively used in the media and everyday life.

It's all about money,survival and some fun not love.
>>
Wrong board /r9k/
>>
>>1166432

If you're handsome, it's not a requirement. You will naturally get looksmatched with a girl around your level. If you're not... then yes, you do need money.
>>
File: 10-5.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
10-5.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
>>1166432
Not really the key, but it helps a ot. I had an incredibly gorgeous gf when I was 19 and poor as fuck. Like seriously the definition of scraping by. Since then I've been 'succesful' and never found a girl that I loved as much, or that loved em as much....damn

pic related looks just like her
>>
>>1166447
>love

Companionship and attraction over love anyday. Only people who fall for the love meme are white dudes.
>>
>>1166432
I don't think so. Just look at most pretty girls on the street. They aren't precisely all by the hand with a millionaire. In fact, it sometimes seems like the prettiest girls are with the most stupid/immature guys as long as they are in their target range of age, looks and behavior.

Money will help you compared with not having it, but if you can't get a girl without it (while these other guys can) then you'll still always be at a disadvantage.
>>
>>1167219
I'm not White and I fell in love, that shit is real. I'm not saying there's such a thing as unconditional love or even 'true love' but love is real and there's nothing that feels as good as falling in love with someone who's in love with you too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.