[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I work from home and make 20k-50k a year?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1459143904266.gif (4 MB, 266x350) Image search: [Google]
1459143904266.gif
4 MB, 266x350
How can I work from home and make 20k-50k a year?
>>
>>1166390
By finding a job position that gives you the ability to do just that.
Or freelancing
Starting a home business
etc.
>>
>>1166395
I'd prefer freelancing. What would you say are good opportunities?
>>
>>1166396
I meant starting a home business. I feel like I'm programmed to go to school and come home but when it comes to actually making money I have no idea how
>>
stick things up your ass and jerk off on cam
>>
look at fiverr.com

combine a few gigs into a package

solicit local videos for a monthly recurring service of those packages:

example:
- weekly blog posts
- monthly videos
- etc.

just browse fiverr and come up with some ideas.

then walk into every local business in 1 day and pitch them.

charge like $200 per month for whatever and it'll be an easy / no brainer sale.

after you have some clients you can start charging more once you understand the real value of your services
>>
*solicit local businesses
>>
>>1166396
Dont even start with web-design man, its an over satured market at the moment and the person sucking cock the best gets the contract for a website / project
>>
You have to work hard from 20-40 and invest at least 1k a month into the market.

Then you day trade at 40. Work hard so you can work smart later.
>>
>>1166599
Yeah that makes sense
>>
>>1166400
This is actually a good business model, do you do this? It's pretty much just "Sell websites to locals, out source everything on fiverr".
>>
>>1166390

You answered with your own image... Buy TRUMPcoin.
>>
Just invest 400k - 1M and live off the returns (assuming 5%).
>>
>>1166599
this is the smartest thing ive seen on /biz/ since forever

if you want to escape monotony theres no way avoiding working your ass off early.
>>
>>1167043
Pretty much.
I was going to tell him to stockpile $50-75K by busting his ass (while watching the market & learning), then start trading with it.
I'm biased though, once most people saved that kind of money, they'd probably chuck the trading idea.
>>
If you bought $10k of ETH last year, you wouldve made millions by now just being home, jerk off and do absolutely nothing.
>>
>>1166599
I'm thinking about 1k per week. What would my account look like if I am 22 now at 40 years old?
>>
>>1167183
I have $100k stockpiled from busting my ass, how do I make a livable profit from trading it without losing it all. Working a 9 to 5 sucks ass.
>>
>>1167571
>livable profit
I guess it depends on what you consider livable.
A couple of things to remember:
1) You probably won't lose it all (unless you really have problems with risk management), but you may not make that much, at least the first few years.
2) The first few years you may run negative (not broke, just down for the year).
3) Both of these point to having other income streams to rely on.
Also, think about what you would have to go through to get another $100K. Are you still comfortable risking it?
>>
Primerica
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.