[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an ex mid-level drug dealer AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: drugs-gun-knife.jpg (333 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
drugs-gun-knife.jpg
333 KB, 1280x960
I'm an ex mid-level drug dealer AMA
>>
What does H.E.B stand for? the grocery store chain
>>
>>1166260
what pills are those?
>>
>>1166260
What is your skin color? Do you live in colorado?

And how are the margins?
>>
>2 oz weed

so hardcore
>>
>>1166260

Why do you have the gayest looking pistol of all time?

I would laugh if you pointed that thing at me
>>
>>1166260
>ex mid-level drug dealer
>weed, oxys, and maybe 4 grand

no, no youre not

no, no you're not.
>>
>>1166260
Guise, I hate ot be the bearer of bad news, but OP got arrested. It happened right after he made his post. They kicked the door in.

He was hoping maybe someone could help him out with some bail. His little anime girl t-shirt is getting some strange looks he said.
>>
why did you stop?
>>
>>1166307
Looks like a qop. Also don't forget the fact that there's over 1000 felonies in that bag (assuming those are not delicious mints).
>>
>>1166260
How many of the cartels dicks did you have to suck in order to get a picture of one of their stash?
>>
What does a 'mid-level' drug dealer do? Are you in charge of interns or something? I was a 'mid-level' manager at Target
>>
>>1166260
Nice six-gun, faggot. Do you wear a fedora and trench coat like you're in the 1920s as well?
>>
>>1166260
What was it like selling entire *OUNCES* of pot? Like, omg, bigtime!
>>
>>1166260
>risking jail for a couple thousands
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.