[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be a better man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: shutterstock-programming.jpg (992 KB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock-programming.jpg
992 KB, 3888x2592
I have a 20k debt and i know programming what type of software can i make?
>>
Botnet
>>
program an app that lets you connect with people who want their dick sucked then suck their dicks for like 5 bucks and then pay pajeet to port your app to android
>>
>>1166281
Nice i can be rich now
>>
>>1166256
>i know how to swing a hammer what kind of house should I build
>>
Pick an industry, find something alienating still done by humans, automate it, profit
>>
Ps : obviously you'll have to do some research and investigation on the field.
>>
>>1166305
>i know how to build a house what kind of house should I build
FTFY
>>
>>1166256
At this point, just hire some pajeets, brand yourself as a minority business, and sell nonfunctional shovelware to the government.
>>
>>1166742
But if you're ready to fight an uphill battle, find some task you don't like to do manually and make it more efficient. I wrote some image processing tools years back because that functionality in Paintshop/Photoshop was fucking awful. I would've paid money but nobody wanted to do that. It's the same deal today where everybody wants to clone Facebook or Twitter.
>>
>>1166745
At the time, I had this TV screenshot capture device hooked up to a VCR. Because of how VCRs worked, there was always a few pixels of noise along the bottom. Most people left it, I had to crop it out image by image. Plus, TV aliasing effects hid the lower resolution where a sharp computer monitor didn't, so I had to counter that too. About all the paint programs of the era would do in batches was format conversion.
>>
It's probably best to just get a job in software. Then, once your debt is paid, think about investing and starting a small side business.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.