[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Condo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Bowery.jpg (159 KB, 800x798) Image search: [Google]
Bowery.jpg
159 KB, 800x798
Hey,

Just bought a one bedroom condo here in Ottawa for 240k. The builder is called Richcraft and the building is called the Bowery. Is there a website where i can get more information on the building specifics?

pic related

Thanks
>>
>>1166232
I seriously hope you're joking.

You bought new construction without knowing all the finishes, the floorplan, view, etc?

http://www.thebowerycondos.ca/suites.html
>>
Yeah it will be for when i travel there for business. I need inside information on the building specifics not just the website
>>
>>1166269
Those seem nice. What do you do?
>>
This at lebreton?
>>
You just need to call them and have all the specs sent to you. Richcraft always finishes building late btw. I own a condo in lebreton and a house in alta vista
>>
>>1166282
I work in the parliament every now and then..
>>
>>1166290
close...albert and bay
>>
>>1166292
damn. they said fall of 2016
>>
>>1166312
I live less than a kilometre from you family
>>
>>1166310
Proof or you're lying.
>>
>>1166232
Airbnb
>>
I hope you're joking about buying. Terrible choice, Canadian real estate. Read the following blog:

www.greaterfool.ca
>>
>>1166645
i did...
>>
Ya id place bets its going to either open late by 3-4 months or open unfinished. Goodluck tho. Pretty good price
>>
Bread on roof
>>
>>1166232
i dont know how it is in canada, but in the US, condos are sketchy when it comes to resale value
>>
>>1166232
/biz/ mansion?
>>
>>1166232
the worst part of investing in a condo is the maintenance fees. they start low to attract buyers but can triple within 10 years. something to take special note of is if the body corporate is the same company as the construction firm. in this case, they wont sue for shitty construction, they can just raise the condo owners maintenance fees.

also of special importance to owning a condo is to make sure that you attend every owners association meeting. because they can vote for absolutely ridiculous policies like mandating that everyone chip in for extra facilities like an extra elevator or tile the hallways in marble or mandate that everyone must now have a certain color curtain or nothing can be kept on the balconies or some other stupid shit that costs you, the owner, extra cash for little to no benefit.

an example of shitty bylaws passed by owners associations
>removal of extractor fans in bathrooms because one owner doesnt like the sound of their neighbours fan.
>steam from the shower will now set off the fire alarms and cost you a thousand dollars for a response every so often when you open the bathroom door
>no showers after 7pm
>no washing machines running after 7pm
>everyone must now pay a certain bitches designer friend $20k to install some stupid designer awning to "liven up the building" because you missed that meeting and she and her small group of friends voted for it
>>
>>1166232
That building looks comfy desu
>>
>>1166232
> Buy first, get info later.
MAX BAKKA DESU SAGE!
>>
>>1166862
Lmao everyone afraid of real estate lost out on a ton of money. I literally made 100k profit in a day on my house on Lake Huron.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.