[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thought I would show /biz/ just how much better lisk is than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: ip.bitcointalk.jpg (407 KB, 1000x2715) Image search: [Google]
ip.bitcointalk.jpg
407 KB, 1000x2715
Thought I would show /biz/ just how much better lisk is than ethereum. It is way more than just being java. I did not post this earlier here because I didn't want too many people to buy lisk and shrink my stake in it. But now we can get ready for the rocket.
>>
shut up with your scam

lisk will never be reported about in the ny times because it is trash

S C A M
T R A S H
>>
>>1166211
Shit. I never thought a shitcoin like Ethereum would make it into NY Times either but you would be surprised how easily the media can be bought.
>>
>>1166211
Lisk got reported in Yahoo Finance.
>A newspaper only for a few mill people who live in NY
>A webpage visited by millions across the world
>>
>>1166326#
You cryptofags argue about the stupidest shit.
>my shitcoin is better!
>no mine is!
>mine was in NYTimes!
>mine was in Yahoo Finance!
>mine was in Yahoo Finance too!
>mine sucks your dick for less than a dollar!
>mine warms restaurant quality chips!
>mine has an app that turns lead into gold!
>mine has an app that cures global hunger!

Fucking hell give it a rest already. There is a reason this place isn't rebbit. We aren't the warm little corner where you can snuggle up and pull your bullshit over your eyes like your grandmas knitted sweater and get upboated for it. If you want to keep this shit up here prepare to get a dose of reality that snaps you out of your pipedream so quick that you have to sue under your uninsured poster policy for the pain and suffering incurred from the whiplash. If you want to talk, talk. Stop with the sidestepping, the ballyhoo, the misleading implications, the outright willfully untruths, the pander, the slander, the underhanded banter with a sense of feigned candor. We get it. You don't want to be the brick at the very base of the tetrahedron where the burial grounds are. It reeks of decayed flesh, desperation and balming fluids. What you don't understand, however, is even the top brick that watches the sun peek over the horizon to cast its radiance on this glorious edifice, is still, at the end of the day, part of a fucking mausoleum.
>>
>>1166424
tl;dr
>>
File: 215045935-3410_sam-i-am.gif (10 KB, 359x130) Image search: [Google]
215045935-3410_sam-i-am.gif
10 KB, 359x130
>>1166438
Not to worry, faggot. I have something a little bit more on your reading level as well.
>pic related
>>
Lisk? More like RISK amirite?

Hey YANK! You rant to buy some risk?
>>
>>1166453
lol, Ethereum has a billion dollar marketcap, based on speculation alone.

Lisk is BETTER technology, and current value is $6 mill. Everyone involved at ICO is gonna get minimum 20X return and that is being conservative.
>>
>>1166491
Ok, and where's all that money going to come from, that's going to get you all your 20x returns? A fuckin genie gonna pop out a magic lamp and grant you 20x returns?
>>
LISK does not have to be better than Ether for us to make profit.
Even if it gets less than 50% the success of ETH then we will still multiple our money more than X 10 Times.
>>
>>1166424
What the fuck dude, are you alright?
>>
>>1166503
chinese havent even discovered ethereum yet
once china finds Ether, they will trickle to Lisk.
Looking at $100/$10 valuations
Actually china might even skip ether and go straight to Lisk
>>
>>1166503
>where's all that money going to come from
Mainstream use
>>
What about the argument that Lisk's dapps are stored on but not written on or verified by the blockchain and therefore aren't actually a distributed computer?
>>
>>1166634
This is how the dapps can be used

>The long-term solution will be that you are running the full client and install the dapp locally on your computer. Another option is that you will be running a lite client which will make it possible to connect to other nodes which already have the dapp installed, and use them.
>>
>>1166491
>Lisk is BETTER technology

You clearly have zero understanding of technology. It doesn't even have smart contracts
>>
>>1166326
oh and btw

yahoo finance twitter: 568k followers

ny times twitter: 25.9 million followers

I hope you lose all of your money for trying to promote this scam, you weasel
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.