[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think about Martin Shkreli finance videos? Is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: shkreli.jpg (80 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
shkreli.jpg
80 KB, 950x534
What do you guys think about Martin Shkreli finance videos? Is it worth to watch for a total beginner?
>>
>>1165685
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARrNYyJEnFI
>>
>>1165685
Yeah, they're pretty good. They go over some pretty basic things ad nauseam but there's some good insight about a lot of other things relating to investing.
>>
>>1165742

> I use to have sec as my home page.
> top kek

He's doing it for political purposes obviously.
>>
Has nothing to do with good or bad.

If you're not willing to "waste" time listening to a guy that made millions with investing you shouldn't be a /biz/iticen.

Picking up a single tip from that guy could change your fortune for life.
>>
>>1165685
He answered some of my questions on blab last night. Pretty cool guy, it was awesome to get an opinion from him. He is a literal genius
>>
>>1165841
>>1165742
>>1165690
>>1165685

Fuck off shills and/or retards

Martin made all of his money off of pump n dumps and insider trading

This "valuation" lesson is completely useless. He made none of his money following these lessons.

All he's doing is trying to make himself not look like an unemphatic autist, which he is, so he doesn't get a human booster shot in prison
>>
I've not seen a troll of this caliber since boxxy
>>
>>1165841

Even though Lehman Brothers was in the process of collecting from him, but went under before they could.

> In October 2007, Lehman Brothers won a $2.3 million default judgment against Shkreli and Elea, but Lehman collapsed before it could collect on the ruling.

Maybe you should read up on him before eating his ass.
>>
>>1165851
>>1165871
Loser cucks detected
>>
>>1165894

You're going to jail martin

Tyrone is gonna make you wear lipstick and call you martha
>>
>>1165908
Why are you calling me Martin?
>>
>>1165850
>He is a literal genius
underage b&
>>
File: 1448734414947.jpg (38 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
1448734414947.jpg
38 KB, 600x426
>>1165851
> Made all his money off pump and dumps

So basically the same as when /biz/ tards were shilling VRX and MNKD two weeks ago (and still today)
>>
>>1165841
Notch is a braindead dumbass and hes made a billion dollars. Be vareful fellating authorities.
>>
File: 1449880758365.jpg (39 KB, 375x411) Image search: [Google]
1449880758365.jpg
39 KB, 375x411
>>1165851
>not making money on pump and dumps
>>
>>1166174
VRX is back on?
>>
File: Average australian shitposter.webm (3 MB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
Average australian shitposter.webm
3 MB, 800x450
>>1165918
>>1165841
Martin could you leave or at least stop trying to get approval from a Vietnamese Rice Harvesting Magazine? Everytime the threads about you die, like clockwork, by 2pm of that day there is a new one.

>>1165742
This, they're decent. They're insights, but they get stale quick and are not how he made his money at least by fully. They have validity, but don't try to do what he's doing, you're going to jail if you do.

I don't even hate Martin, he seems cool at times, but his fanboys are so bad I'm starting to dislike him for enabling them. We have even now two Martin threads after the three last ones died yesterday, geez, I mean, really?
>>
>>1165851
Your tears taste great faggot
>>
>>1165835
Or maybe it's just because he's not into investing anymore...
>>
His method leaves a lot of room for error but can certainly help newer investors. He also drops a lot of harsh truths into the videos sometimes, like telling people they won't get rich by investing and how investing small amounts is not worthwhile.
>>
>>1165850
nah bro.
>>
Daily reminder that martin lost 99% of his money from his ponzi scheme proceeds and is now struggling to afford bail.
>>
>>1167438
>struggling
>buys wu tang album for $2 million

Pick one retart
>>
>>1167438
I feel like you have a handful of facts there. The problem you have is none of them connect in any way to each other.
>>
>>1167522
sadly his wu tang album is probably his smartest investment, as he is now using it to secure his bond after his other investments lost almost all value. he is also facing a $4.5 million tax lien from the IRS. he is fucked
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.