[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could I prevent my collegues to add me on Facebook?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 7291309.jpg (26 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
7291309.jpg
26 KB, 620x400
How could I prevent my collegues to add me on Facebook?
>>
Put a nazi flag in your profile pic
>>
>>1165586
Change your name on FB. Don't give them the new one.
>>
>>1165586

A) Deny them

B) Don't have a FaceBook (this is what I do)

If they ask why you deny'd them, just say that you like to keep work and play totally separate. If they don't get that then they are a fuckin idiot.
>>
>>1165586
Make your account private or so that only you can request friendships.
>>
>>1165586
Just don't accept them? Thats at least what I did.
>>
>>1165787
yes... just ignore them, set activity to private, go about bizness. if they are so desperate to ask why just say you never use fb and that the account is old.
>>
Just be yourself
>>
>>1165586
delete facebook and start a botnet free life
>>
Don't have a Facebook.
>>
File: 1382856427088.jpg (9 KB, 127x153) Image search: [Google]
1382856427088.jpg
9 KB, 127x153
Nobody ever adds me as a friend
>>
Facebook? what are you twelve?
>>
>>1165586
have linkedin instead.
>>
>>1165586
Don't talk about social media with them and it should never come up. If you wanna avoid excuses for them to add you just keep your mouth shut and if they offer just counter offer with a linkdn invite.
>>
>>1165586
I see two possibilities.
1) Develop a really shitty personality, this will not only keep them away from your social media but they will keep you at arms length for everything else as well.
2) An hero because this social media shit is never going to go away.
>>
File: 1457312177034.jpg (47 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1457312177034.jpg
47 KB, 500x461
>>1166016
>>
>>1165787
Don't they get sentimental?
>>
>>1165586
Just tell them you almost never use facebook.
>>
>>1165586
You can also make your profile unsearchable
You can block co-workers too. So be proactive and find their profile first then block them.
Hopefully you don't share mutual friends because you profile icon can still be seen f they search through friend but they still won't be able to see your profile or friend you.
After all that just say you don't have a facebook.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.