[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you wagecucks do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5
File: feels.jpg (49 KB, 750x807) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
49 KB, 750x807
How do you wagecucks do it? Do you actually enjoy your lives? Meaningless work for idiotic corporations that will be flushed down the drain in a few years, quarterly reviews where your manager tells you there is no money for your 5% raise, a wife, brats and mortgage you can't walk away from? What the hell faggots?
>>
>>1165404
How is being a NEET more meaningful, exactly?

People need money to live the lives they want, and most prefer the least amount of risk, so getting an hourly or salaried job is ideal for the majority of people.
>>
>implying I'm going to get married and have kids

Lmao I'm blowing it on a truck, kayaks and a ski house.
>>
>>1165404
>implying I'm not preparing for the next economic collapse
>>
>>1165471
Neet isn't the only alternative to being a wagecuck. I used my inheritance to buy a bar and 2 car washes that were already established. I don't work and I bring in over 6 figures a year.

I'd rather be a Neet than a wagecuck only because you'll never get rich working for other people.
>>
>>1165480
You're just talking about being a spoiled brat though. When I was a wagecuck it was a lot of fun and I didn't even notice the problems you mentioned. I had friends at work, money to spend, and at least in my case I got to challenge myself and take risks at the company's expense. I went to college so I had a real job. But even in fast food as a kid it's nice to get free food and hang out all day making jokes and then feeling relieved at home. When I wasn't working I never had the highs and lows, just constant feelings of wasting time and like I was unhealthy. I couldn't get into any rhythm on my own because it was never worth it. Now I can relax properly because I have a wife and kids to keep me busy with or without work, but I still go to meetings and do research for my own interest.
>>
>>1165404
I don't, really. Peter Principle everywhere. They demand expertise but don't value it. I'm busting my ass to get a marginal business off the ground. But it's really hard and I'm ready to try something else. But my main problem is that so many people are so poor that I don't see anything else doing better.
>>
>>1165480

>just get your parents to give you loads of money

Thanks for the tip broseph, can't believe I didn't think of that
>>
File: being one sucks.jpg (38 KB, 798x350) Image search: [Google]
being one sucks.jpg
38 KB, 798x350
>>1165471
This right here.

I can honestly say that still being a NEET after getting fired sucks.

Earning your own cash and holding it in your own hands feels good.

Op is just another shitposter.
>>
>>1165480

>used my inheritance
>you'll never get rich working for other people
>inheritance

So you didn't get rich working for other people. You got rich having your parents work for other people.

That right there is a life well lived.
>>
>>1165404

I don't. It's the worst shit ever, I don't care what they are paying you.

I started my own business, and could not be more satisfied with that decision. I will never ever go back to work for someone else.
>>
>>1165480
>inheritance
Yeah, everyone should go back in time and get born to rich parents.
>>
>>1165480
>it's easy just receive a huge inheritance. works for me every time

why didn't I think of it?
>>
File: image.jpg (212 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212 KB, 1600x900
>>1165480
>>
>>1165404
Because it's not nearly as bad as you seem to think.

>You have money, often more than enough money to the point you can splurge on fun things like vacations and nice stuff/outings

>You aren't embarrassed or have to tell people "Y-you know... I-i'm kind of out of work right now... i -i can't afford to pay for that pizza... can you please pay for it this time, m-man?"

>You make friends with your coworkers
>>
>>1165404
Since I was a kid I wanted to live a interresting life, the older I get the more "average" it gets.

Funny though, I'm starting to like it more. I still like to accomplish something extraordanary, but that 'something' starts to shift more to small goals instead of big dreams.

Still have dreams tho.

Also looking back, I wouldn't even want to be a neet. I wouldn't have the discipline to do anything, ending up a socially retarded good for nothing. Hating my life.
>>
what is a wagecuck
>>
>>1165404
I work because I have to in order to get money (legally) in order to own my own businesses one day. I do seriously consider selling drugs sometimes.
>>
>>1165912
Anyone who works for someone else is a wagecuck according to /biz/.
>>
I've always wondered this, I'd kill myself over being a wagecuck.
>>
>Not enjoying the challenge of climbing up the corporate ladder, outwitting your corporate rivals, overcoming challenges and gradually building your wealth

Do you even Mad Men?
>>
>>1165955
clients are a boss's bosses...
even CEOs answer to a board of director and they all answer to shareholders

i guess this is why NEETs are NEETs
theyre retarded
>>
I'd kill not to be a NEET anymore
>>
>>1165964
>i guess this is why NEETs are NEETs
>theyre retarded

This is why it's always funny to see threads of people on /r9k/ posting "GUYS I'M TIRED OF BEING A NEET, I CAN'T GET A GF AND I HAVE NO MONEY, SHOULD I JUST END IT?" between the threads of "Wagecucks BTFO, NEET masterrace".
>>
>>1165964

yeah but if you own your own business you don't have to suck corporate dick just for shekels

>>1165979

there are legit business owners here not just neets and wagecucks

wagecuckoldry is the ultimate form of domination. having to answer to another man's whims for imaginary digits is degrading and pitiful.
>>
>>1166006
>there are legit business owners here not just neets and wagecucks

There really aren't. The polls on /biz/ have shown that a majority are either NEETs or College students.

The rest are working low to mid tier jobs, OR at best have a "business"/freelance for under the median salary per year.
>>
>>1165404
Don't go for the wife, kids, or insane mortgage. That's setting yourself up for modern slavery and you a retard if you voluntarily put yourself into that position.
>>
>>1165480
Gr8 b8 m8 made me so ir8 I feel the h8
>>
>>1166019
Can confirm, mortgage enslaving me as we speak. The alternative was renting for 1300 as opposed to buying for 1150 and being stuck with the place for 30 years. It's all about numbers really, if the average rent wasnt such a high percent of everyone's income in my area then we'd care a lot less about renting
>>
>>1165404
Booze, drugs and aspirations of getting somewhere help, it's only on the bad days of working do I curse that I have to work my job to provide for myself. And plus I feel better about my purchases that eventually yield enjoyment after 8 hours of bullshit.
>>
File: ass and feet.jpg (132 KB, 960x752) Image search: [Google]
ass and feet.jpg
132 KB, 960x752
>>1165488
tell me senpai how old are you?
>>
>>1165404
Some peoples minds just aren't designed to seek novelty, this is usually a sign of below average intelligence. For alot of people going to the same place everyday, sitting at the same desk, going for the same lunch, talking to the same people, getting paid the same wage etc isn't actually that bad for them. It's all about expectations.
>>
ITT wagecuck cope

Meanwhile i don't do shit, and just get money off ad revenue from my websites and youtube and crypto

It's not a lot, but enough to enjoy high end prostitutes monthly, go to gym and enjoy a ton of free time

only downside is living with my mom, but i'll eventually inherit the house kek

Working all day only to have 0 free time so you can say you live on your own (while not having much money anyway after expenses) = death

In fact, everything is a scam unless you are born a WASP trust fund baby, im just coping the best way I can
>>
>>1166702

dude, you are a faggot that lives with his mom

do you even get girls?
do you even have a drivers license?
when your mom is dead and your shitcoins dry up and cant pay the property taxes not even a mcdonalds job will save you
>>
>>1166702
>silly wagecucks, just have no relatives and count on inheritance
>>
>>1165783
>>>/plebbit/
$1 million is nothing in commercial real estate. But yeah, >>1165480 (>Just be born rich and you won't have to work) is a faggot too.
>>
>>1165964
>even CEOs answer to a board of director and they all answer to shareholders
Not true in modern America. CEOs are all friends and sit on each others' boards. Shareholder is dead last, a bag holder for after executives stuff their pockets and crash the business.
>>
>>1166707
I just said I fuck a variety legit 8+'s for money
Meanwhile you are stuck with a sub-hot gf at best
>implying you aren't a virgin anyway
Property taxes aren't that expensive and it's just yearly. I can pay that no problem with my blogs and youtube money. Stay mad cuck
>>
>>1165480
>I used my inheritance to buy a bar and 2 car washes that were already established. I don't work and I bring in over 6 figures a year

Good on you man

All the jealous ragie wagies replying

You gotta have money to make passive income
>>
>>1166724
>$1 million is nothing in commercial real estate
Consider when this loan was given. Hint: not 2016.
>>
>>1165964
you have no clue what point you're trying to make.

modest ceo's and people who don't want to be responsible for shitty decisions will point the finger at "clients" and boards but the reason you would be an executive is that you make executive level decisions. you are working for someone else as much as you would be eating for someone else if you wanted to get a hamburger. b-b-but it's to make the fast food company some money!
>>
>>1165404
I want to die every day, OP. I keep moving because my parents can't afford to have me back home.

Not everyone gets good opportunities in life, not everyone is able to seize the ones they try to get, and not everyone is able to afford to pack up and move to the fictional land where opportunities for life-fulfilling callings happen often.
>>
>>1166674
>>
File: 1449839658577.jpg (60 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
1449839658577.jpg
60 KB, 517x768
>>1165404
Well, the one wise decision I made was to not get wife and kids. When I do get good pay it's only split between creditors and I. So ha!
>>
>>1165488
And to think, that you could do the same, but owning a company and working for yourself instead. People truly are cowards
>>
>>1166702

Teach me your ways, sensei. Your life seems fucking awesome. How do I make money from websites, YouTube and crypto? How did you get started?
>>
>>1165404
I started a business and people work for me, I live in the house my family has owned for 5 generations with a small farm that breaks even with enough to pay the taxes and bills form the house, and I was smart enough not to fall for the wife and kids money suck. Stay mad pleb fag.
>>
>>1166702

> living the dream
> the post
>>
>>1165404
Have good relationships with your employers. Pick a job that pays enough to support whatever you have going on.

Enjoy what you do and the people you work with so that you can be happy?

And if you ever get tired take a holiday, or find a new and exciting job that interests you?

Put money to the side and save up for some passive income. Might take a few decades but that shit adds up.

Set up so your kids do a little better than you do. (But make sure they've got to pay it forward to their kids).
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.