[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a 26 year old living in an apartment, and I plan to go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: college-graduation.jpg (19 KB, 424x281) Image search: [Google]
college-graduation.jpg
19 KB, 424x281
I am a 26 year old living in an apartment, and I plan to go to college as a full-time student maybe next year or so.

The question is, how can I afford to pay my apartment rent and all the bills that comes along with it plus my car insurance, gas money car payments etc while in college?

Let's say I l have the monet to pay for college, what about everything else ib the real world?

I'm going to need to quit my job to become a full-time student, so how am I going to pay for all my bills?

How am I going to pay for fucking food?
>>
>>1165234
You don't need a fucking car, you piece of shit.
>>
>>1165234
You don't.

You either find a job that accommodate your school schedule, or you manage to do both and wreck yourself in the process. You should have started when you were 17.
>>
You dont.

Come to Germany where College is free (including US students) and abuse the System while we are still a white Country.

Use the 3-4 years to travel around Europe on the side, fuck the white guilt whores and then return to Trumpland
>>
You can't

Either don't become a full time student or get a job that can satisfy everything at once, WHILE being able to stay in college

>AKA you're fucked and it's impossible
>>
>>1165234
>how do I have my cake and eat it, too?
this is why we hate millenials
>>
>>1165242
>having cake
>not eating it
>2016

costanza.jpg
>>
Daddddddy
>>
>>1165234
>The question is, how can I afford to pay my apartment rent and all the bills that comes along with it plus my car insurance, gas money car payments etc while in college?

You don't.
>>
whered the IDs ITT go?
>>
>>1165234

Just go part time if you really want to go to college. And go to a community college first. You graduate in 4-7 years, but it's better than piling on hundred thousands in debt, or shortening your lifespan by 10 years because you're overstressed died to lack of sleep, worrying if you can pay your bills on time, etc.
>>
get a sugga momma
>>
>>1165234
>move onto campus, it's a lot cheaper
>sell your car and use all of that money to pay off the car loan, as a college student you don't need to drive anywhere, walk or get a bike
>get a job on campus or nearby within walking/bike riding distance
>get straight A's
>get scholarship money
>get to know your teachers
>get recommendation letters from teachers
>get internships
>graduate and move on to better life

that's exactly what I did, so you can do it too

fucking do this or else I just wasted my time writing this
>>
Wait for Sanders.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.