[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy Sunday Night Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 2332008-whiskey-and-cigar.jpg (122 KB, 800x706) Image search: [Google]
2332008-whiskey-and-cigar.jpg
122 KB, 800x706
What stocks are you buying tomorrow?
What stocks are you selling tomorrow?
What's your plan for making money this week?
Market forecast for the week?
Quitting your job?
Starting a new one?
Predictions?
Rampant speculation?

The week begins anew tomorrow, /biz/nessmen. How will you conquer her?
>>
Took a GRE practice test and got a 304 with analytical writing, so will be a bit higher once that's in.

Have the real test tomorrow, all I want is above a 300. Fucking tenth grade math isn't coming back easy brehs.
>>
>>1164756
*without
>>
RNVA
RNVA
Stocks and cryptoes while working
Up
Yes
No
Good
Digibyte
>>
>>1164756
cool bro. what does that all mean?

>>1164760
whats the deal with Renova?
>>
>>1164775
GRE scores range from 260 to 350.

A 260 would mean your clinically retarded and a 350 would mean you know the cure to AIDS but would rather shill treatment than come out with the cure.

If you're above 300 you're good for most flagship state schools depending on the program.
>>
>>1164775

Low volume but people are accumulating, popped over 33% a few days ago before being hushed down, nothing special just a personal play I'm looking for 1.00.
>>
>>1164749

Putting it all in TRUMPcoin.
>>
i guess I'll go.

>watching BCEKF to buy around $.65
>looking for WTI to tank for good buying points in RIG and NE
>trying to sell my leftover ASTI shares if it pops unexplainably
>>
>>1164749
Currently watching a foreclosed house and the contract negotiation that is ongoing. I'm hoping for that to fall through, but considering putting in a backup offer to embolden the seller to push this potential buyer away thinking he can get more out of the sell.

I really don't want to do that because I don't want to be held to the figure that I offer. If I wanted the figure to embolden the seller it would have to be larger than what I probably want to pay.

I intend to flip the house. Not in this week, mind you, but potentially buying the house this week.

Other than that, play around with cryptos and forex like the pleb I am.
>>
>>1164827
you have any prior experience with house flipping? doing remodels as my main income is my longterm career goal
>>
>>1164856
I do not. However, I have the unique opportunity to be going in on this with someone who does, sharing the risk with this experienced person so I can learn. Also my costs will be cheaper because I am sharing the costs.

So it's like having training wheels, essentially. I'm pretty happy about it, because it's something I've looked at doing for some time, but I've never really been willing to fork over the initial investment and then the time investment (which eats into your profit) along with whatever work needs to be done on the house in order to successfully flip it.

But the foreclosure I'm looking at is at the asking price of 60k, with a realistic selling value (outside of foreclosure) at 100k. With minimal down payment, I'm looking at a monthly payment of about 450 dollars. The person whose done this before thinks that we could realistically sell it 3 or 4 months after buying. That is 1800 + the 3000 (5%) down is about 5k. If you add another 5k for contracting work, just an initial estimate, you end up at around 10k.

This leaves a profit of 30k in 4 months before other costs that might pop up. So it looks like a pretty attractive thing.
>>
>>1164876
how are you getting a 5% down loan?
>>
>>1164931
Good credit + Private Mortgage Insurance
>>
>>1164935
so what is the fee for PMI? is it less if you are only owning the house for a few months?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.