[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What 2 do if your parents are poorfags with poor financial decision-making?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1458476684212.jpg (8 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
1458476684212.jpg
8 KB, 205x246
What 2 do if your parents are poorfags with poor financial decision-making?

>Keep telling me about the newest MLM and cryptocurrency and all this shit
>They keep telling me I should drop my Accounting major and just join Amway because they heard some people are making 6-figures doing it
>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
>Are voting for Bernie because he'll give them free things
>Keep telling me liberal things they heard on bernie sanders discussion forums
>Keep telling me how capitalism is evil and horrible and that there's a conspiracy to make us poor
>Keep telling me how world war 3will start soon and so money will become useless anyway
>Can't get a job because of their shit since they keep making retarded rules

Fuck man I know I'm living under their roof but why do they have to be like this? I'm so jeally of financially literate parents.

What do I do? I'm considering just taking what money I have and moving by myself to le big city and starting a new life but I have no real job and no gf.

How do you guys deal with your poorfag family?
>>
>>1164582
>>Keep nagging me about getting a job and moving out and doing chores which further lowers my testosterone via cortisol
wtf are you talking about

but yeah your parents sound like retards. get your degree, get a good job, and dont listen to them
>>
Sometimes people need to be left behind. I know they're your parents, but you already know what you need to do and how to do it. You can come back for them after you make it. Search your feelings OP.
>>
>>1164583
>wtf are you talking about

Stress elevates cortisol levels which affect your testosterone negatively.
>>
File: unhappy_frog.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
unhappy_frog.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>>1164583
>>1164585
Should I kill them?
>>
>>1164600
Perhaps
>>
>>1164600
no, love them and go make it big then come back and help them out. they mean well, even if they are stupid.

source: im a dad
>>
How many times are you going to post this idiotic thread? This is at least the 3rd time I've seen it started with that exact OP text in the last couple weeks.
>>
>>1164617
I'm just trying to mend my aching heart.

>>1164616
Why would I help them out if they were the ones who harmed me the most?
>>
>>1164630
fucking kill yourself. you couldnt imagine the bullshit you put them through for the past x-amount of years youve been alive and living off of them. have a little fucking gratitude and thanks that you're even afforded the opportunity to realize that you need financial sense to thrive. you're seriously this mad at them just because theyre ignorant when it comes to financials and are probably uneducated and dont know better?
I was filled with angst towards my parents as well when i was a young 20 something, but i immediately appreciated everything they did for me the minute i was placed in their shoes. have a little bit of empathy and really think about every theyve done for you. then come back and tell me that you shouldnt pull them out of the poor house and help show them the way.
>>
>>1164640
Get off 4chan grandpa.

You're too old you pathetic monk
>>
>>1164640
Fag
>>
>>1164658
Lol bastards>>1164752>>1164658
>>
KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL REEEEE
>>
>>1165301
This. Kill them all OP
>>
You sound like a self righteous little cunt. Show them a little bit more respect. You are a fucking child. Until you go and 'earn' this money you think you can then you are FUCKING NOTHING and are on par with them. FUCKING FAGGOT.
>>
>>1165864
Butthurt boomer parent detected
>>
>>1165874
I'm a millennial get it right you fucking cunt
>>
>>1165875
>Muh respect

Nice try boomer.
>>
>>1164582

maybe you're the idiot?
>>
>>1167050
t. BO$$ MLM-GOD
>>
>>1167062

speak english shithead
>>
>>1164658
>tfw when im 23
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.