[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /biz/. You have £15,000 to spend on a business. What business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3351x2154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3351x2154
Hey /biz/. You have £15,000 to spend on a business. What business would you venture into. Thats a situation I have found myself in and I would really like some input from you guys, I really am loast for ideas.
>>
>>1164541
Trade stocks.
>>
>>1164541
Suck cocks.
>>
>>1164541
I'm in burgerland so I'd either buy real estate to rent and use the money as a down payment. As for a business...I suppose detailing cars or cleaning houses is a good low cost start. Do you need to spend all 15k?
>>
Wear socks.
>>
>>1164584
>>1164619
The two holy tenets of /biz/
>>
>>1164541
Post budget or gtfo
>>
File: the blunder games.png (58 KB, 1190x545) Image search: [Google]
the blunder games.png
58 KB, 1190x545
>>1164632
>I'm in burgerland so I'd either buy real estate to rent and use the money as a down payment
>>
>>1164541
Buy used cars where they are cheap.
And ship them somewhere where they are slightly more expensive.

Very small but very easy profit.

Benefits
>all cash
>used car salesmen work on commission

Bad
>risk of cars getting fucked with enroute
>very slow way to build money.
>>
>>1164635

Kek'd
>>
buy drugs
sell drugs
>>
>>1164716
Where's an example of that, also what cars?
>>
>>1164541

Have you used your £15,240 ISA allowance
>>
>>1165154
Tying a small amount of money up for years in a bank account isn't going to make anyone rich.
>>
open up catering firm- subway in another country. E.g. germany. Focus on univercity cities. Put student wagefucks 24/7 in. repeat until rich...
>>
>>1165126
90's GT-R and Supras can be bought and imported from Canada to America and sold for much more. It's illegal to import certain Japanese models straight from Japan until the car is a certain number of years old. You can get around this from just buying the car in Canada and delivering it to you over the border.

You can purchase a used GT-R from Canada for around $20,000 and sell them in the states for $30,000-$70,000 depending on the model year.

Canadian pricing:
http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Nissan/GT-R/North+York/Ontario/5_26876006_20160216075711017/?

American Pricing:
http://www.modifiedcartrader.com/for-sale.aspx?i=29348
>>
>>1165481
I dont get it. It cant be registered since it is technically not legal in the US, right? What if you get pulled over for no registration?
>>
>>1164716

How do you "send" the car? Do you just drive it over the border? Do you have to pay customs duties? What kind of profit can you expect?
Where can I read more about this?
>>
Sell printer ink.
>>
>>1165814

Sell shit on Amazon. Just find a niche where the thing is destined to break and no one will have a problem with it because it's inevitable.
>>
>>1164716
gf's bro does this. Nigga live in the mountains, buys used 4x4's and shit in the midwest at auctions (has a partner who owns a lot in midwest, used to live here) sell's to mountain people for more. Mostly does the advertising online and either pays a company to send it, or pays a friend to come out to a trip to colorado to smoke some weed.

not bad, pretty clever.
>>
>>1164541
Use money to buy equipment and move.
Start cleaning houses and or mowing lawns in areas where the services are more expensive.

If I could get 3 houses a day to clean at $80-150 a pop, I'd be able to make up to six figures. Also, can dodge taxes to some extent.

Would take a while to ramp up though.
>>
>>1164541

Make custom motors for St. Mantenían belt sander racing.
>>
Looks like the buying has begun. $NETE
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.