[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is pepecoin the new dogecoin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: pepe.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
is pepecoin the new dogecoin?
>>
>>1164377
Maybe in half a year or two, if the meme doesn't die.
>>
>>1164377
No idea. But I brought a few ten thousand and will check back in a year. Hoping to buy a new house.
>>
>>1164377
take out fuckhuge loans
buy crpyto currency (no trace, they can't prove you still have them)
declare bankruptcy
probation time pass they clear your dept time to exchange coins back

that's a brilliant plan op
>>
>>1164499
is there any catch with this move?
>>
>>1164539
I imagine you have to qualify for these "fuckhuge loans"
>>
>>1164539
Only catch is HIV from prison rape
>>
>>1164377

TRUMPcoin is the new dogecoin, get it while it's still on the launch pad.
>>
>>1164548
well the way it works as i heard it you have to buy a bankrupt firm that is in business for a while exact years don't matter, so this company that really just a name on paper can apply for loans the loans you pour into (basically pay for nonexistent services) an other such shell company and take out even bigger loans you continue this chain until the money somehow disappears and it all crashes down.
you foreclose the companies and declare personal bankruptcy if they try to make you responsible or sue you which will surely follow.

however all your stolen money is in crypto currency untraceable and waiting for you to come clean.
>>
>>1164377

>that shit volume

no. absolutely not.
>>
can someone explain how these coins work to me? im new to this board and want to leanr more about everything here. ive seen these coins posted a shit ton and want to know if theyre something i should consider financially. thanks
>>
>>1164669
Buy bitcoins from coinbase or circle, then watch youtube tutorial guides and use poloniex for trading cryptos.
>>
>>1164669

Cryptos have a future but many think it's still a bubble. Right now and in the foreseeable future, you can make good money off of them. They are worth your time and aren't as popular as stock trading because they are so new and potentially risky.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 640x960
>>1164377
i bought 60,000 pepe and 270,000 trump amidoinitrite?
>>
>>1164688
why don't someone make a crypto currency with metals behind it?
live 1 bit silver = 1oz of silver, block-chains would be processed cooperatively in a distributed manner, based on digital iou-s you sign and distribute.

it would have all the advantage of crpyto with micro payments anonymity and whatnot but it would have a solid backing it would actually be real money.

the only problem is you would need to trust and pay a "bank" that stores the silver and issues the bit silver.
>>
>>1164539
shitpoor credit. either you have things worth losing to begin with or have nothing and with your stunt you can afford something slightly above nothing.
>>
>>1164377

>PEPEcoin
>not stocking up on rare TRUMPcoins to diversify your meme portfolio
>>
>>1165014
Similar to this? https://sale.digix.io/
It will be gold-backed. I've read over their proposal, but not done much research otherwise.
>>
>>1164377
>2015: is dogecoin the new buttcoin?
>2016: is pepecoin the new dogecoin?
>2017: is XXcoin the new pepecoin?
>2018: is YYcoin the new XXcoin?

You guys are losers.
>>
This is you if you buy pepe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwhuBmMDC3o
>>
idc what nocoiners say I can spare a few bucks and if I lose it, no big deal. Just bought 5k Pepe last night.
>>
>>1165317
>implying you were going to listen to what anyone says regardless
>>
>>1165317
>he bought numbers for $30
omfg the fuck you are doing nigger?
you know what i can sell you numbers and i promise my numbers will grow faster deal?
>>
>>1164377
>he bought into some meme stock option worth .001 cents per share then memed about it on 4chan how he has gotten 1000% returns

0 * 100000 is still zero, retard. grow up.
>>
It will probably not reach doge but it can reach 5 million marketcap. Especially with some azure shit because is the new meme of the moment
>>
>>1165859
Wait til TRUMP hits $1m market cap, it's not even close right now.
>>
>>1165468
0.001*100000 =100
You suck at math anon and your comment is shit to
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.