[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a student at university, but I currently have about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1449432120771.jpg (16 KB, 177x347) Image search: [Google]
1449432120771.jpg
16 KB, 177x347
I'm a student at university, but I currently have about £5000 to spare. What sort of stuff could I do with it so that I have a sizeable amount when I leave university? I have a 4 year course and would like to have some money to start off with when I leave. I'd prefer low risk, and please no meme cryptocurrencies etc.
>>
>no meme cryptocurrencies
Do you think you look more mature remaining a deprecated ignorant granpa?

Buy Bitcoin right the fuck now with all of your money, and then report back in 2 to 3 months. Screen cap me. Im making a folder with all the idiots that lost an opportunity to make some good gains, you can be in the list of non buying idiots if you want.
>>
>>1164091
I actually wished I had screencapped all the bitcoin posts the last couple years. They would have been funny as shit to read now.
>>
>>1164091
Is throwing everything into bitcoin a super safe bet or something? What are you expecting to happen and why ?Educate me.
>>
>>1164091
>Doesn't explain
>Just creates a false sense of urgency

>>1164124
He doesn't know you retard

If bitcoin goes up in 2-3 months, "SEE I TOLD YOU I KNEW IT"

If bitcoin goes down in 2-3 months,
Oh where's that tripfag, oh who knows he took off his trip or doesn't even post anymore
>>
>>1164129
This.
It's nothing new. "stock experts" have been saying they know how to play the system for decades but as soon as they wildly guess wrong they pack up and hide
>>
>>1164085
Buy 88E
>>
File: btc2lambo.jpg (292 KB, 1604x985) Image search: [Google]
btc2lambo.jpg
292 KB, 1604x985
>>1164098
Yeah you would have been rich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
>>
>>1164436
I would have been rich if I screencapped all the retarded ass bitcoin predictions that never came true? Not really. It would be funny to repost some of them though. Especially the ones late last year.
>>
>>1164436
>has a lambo but buys store-bought discount english muffins
What the fuck is wrong with /o/?
>>
>>1164490
is this how you cope?
>>
>>1164091
6 months would be a better bet since the reward halfing will happen in 5 months and the price will go up at least for the short term
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.