[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /biz/ Im an 18 year old DJ/Producer and I dont know what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: I&A 2015.jpg (226 KB, 547x355) Image search: [Google]
I&A 2015.jpg
226 KB, 547x355
hey /biz/ Im an 18 year old DJ/Producer and I dont know what to do with my money that i get off my career (not implying that I have too much money to spend)
Where do you think is the best/safest way to invest my money?
>>
Buy ETH
>>
>>1164060
>ETH
???
>>
>>1164063
Electric Theoretical House

It's a whole new genre dude.
>>
Oh and buy assets not liabilities. Assets make you more money liabilities dont. A liability would be a 14karrot gold watch that cost 82869017 dollars lol. An asset would be like a hotel. Those make money. But you probably dont have that much to buy a hotel so an asset for you would probably be merchandise like T-shirts hats or something you can sell with your logo on it. Put your money back into your career. I guess you could view fans as an asset since they send money on your merchandise n shit lol. Ya thats my knowledge tho :}
>>
BTW, get them new nexus cdjs. Sexy as fuck.
>>
You're delusional if you think you'll make money with this garbage.

Grow up, faggot.
>>
>>1164116
That's what they said to a friend on mine, Martijn Garritsen. Go ahead, Google him.

To be honest, Dutch people do have the adventage of simply being Dutch.

Based Dutch saying Hi. Hi.
>>
Domme jongen
>>
A piece of advice, the best investments are not the safest ones
>>
>>1164053
start a record label
>>
down payment
>>
>>1164103
Mods
>>
>>1164053
spam youtube with tunes and mixes and if you are good enough people will approach you with opportunities.

if you are some minimal techno faggot then you will be ignored and you probably deserve that.
>>
buy trump eth and pepecoin let me forex trade a bit on the side for you sit back and profit for daaaaayyyysss
>>
>>1164103
pls learn what assets and liabilities are
>>
>>1164053
>>1164092
Post your productions.
>>
>>1164053
Advertising and networking yourself i suppose, don't know much about Dj'ing. But use that money to get yourself noticed more, assuming you wanna go further in your career.
>>
Btw, shoot me your Soundcloud. If you're good I can get you into a couple of clubs in Amsterdam and some beach parties in Scheveningen.
>>
>>1165084

This.

Or try and start like a tutor business, theirs literally thousands of suckers waiting to try and learn this kind of stuff for big money. Make some easy cash while waiting for your big break.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.