[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Inside trading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: fraud-crimes.jpg (165 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
fraud-crimes.jpg
165 KB, 425x282
Trading stocks and shares is a meme without insider knowledge of acquisition & merger deals; enjoy your losses.

Let us investigate feasible means to obtain inside knowledge.
>>
>>1164012
bump for interest

efficient market hypothesis has never been disproven in any meaningful and replicable way, but insider trader is a way around it - advanced financial disclosures, M&A transactions underway, shit like that
>>
>>1164016
>efficient market hypothesis has never been disproven in any meaningful and replicable way
Hows your Mickey Mouse pancakes and sippy cup breakfast, you child? Did the Easter Bunny bring you any jelly beans?
>>
>>1164018
>random verbal diarrhea
80% of mutual funds underperform their index, so tell me again how some random people on the internet will do better than professional full time ivy league money managers with Bloomberg terminals?
>>
>>1164012
Spying. Someone installed listening devices in a bar frequented by traders (they got caught tho)
Or apply as janitor in some trading office,/investment firm, then bug them.
Or rent property opposite and put laser mikes or some shit like that.
>>
>>1164024
Wtf does efficient market theory have to do with mutual funds? You seem confused. Lurk more, post less
>>
>>1164056
the most important conclusion of efficient market hypothesis is that it is impossible to consistently beat an index by expert stock picking

the failure of mutual fund's expert stock pickers to outperform is direct evidence of this conclusion

>you seem confused. lurk more, post less
>>
>>1164065
Mutual fund managers typically have pps limits that exclude them from small cap growth stocks, which is where you "beat the market"

Nobody believes in EMT. I hope you are trolling
>>
>>1164083

>there are people this uneducated on a business board

Let me guess, you love shitcoins too
>>
>>1164093
Go away, iHaz. I knew it was you since the OP
>>
>>1164083
small cap value is where you beat the market, not small growth. google "Fama French 3 factor model"

besides, I'm talking about underperforming the S&P, which are blue chip stocks.

by the way, plenty of financial professionals believe in EMH, including Dimensional Fund Advisors and the Vanguard Group, and academic institutions like the Booth School of Business, 2nd only to wharton
>>
File: laugh.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
laugh.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>1164093
>2016
>he has 0 BTC
>>
>>1164104
>2016
>he thinks he can sell the bitcoin he bought
lmao
>>
>>1164102
Ok, good luck with your econ class

Maybe you can explain how a stock I own jumped 65% after earnings and then dropped right back down to pre-earnings level a week later. Efficient markets BTFO
>>
>>1164104
>just like 99.999999% of the world
Kek. What an outcast, amirite?!
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.